I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
“Watermelon disease”should be protected in summer
New York Daily News reported that Bin Laden has get renal failure when he is alive. His wife told the police in Pakistan that Bin laden eat a lot of watermelon everyday to discharge toxin in body.
Many people think watermelon can help prevent renal failure. However,this is a commonsense mistake. Expert Wang in our hospital said that discharge more urine after having watermelon does not means more toxin is discharged. The volume of discharged toxin depends on renal function. Have too much many watermelon in summer may increase burden of kidney and get “watermelon disease”.
Enteritis is also a common “water melon disease” in summer. The watermelon may get colon bacillus it is put for long time after broken. Many people like to put watermelon in freezer to cold it in summer,but there are so many bacteria in it and some bacteria are still active in low temperate. So some people who eat iced watermelon in summer have the possibility to get enteritis.
Pregnant women who eat many watermelon may get diabetes. Some pregnant women have bad appetite and they only like to have watermelon,so they eat so much one time. Expert in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital said this is not a good thing. The metabolic capability of women who are in gestation period is weaker than usual,so lots of glucose in watermelon can’t be digested. Then their blood glucose will rise or they may get diabetes.
So experts advise that renal disease patients、pregnant women or people whose stomach and guts are bad should have less watermelon,especially iced watermelon.
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Nine common misconceptions about kidney disease
- Back pain should be kidney disease?
- What caused the younger trend of kidney disease?
- Alert! Rejuvenation of kidney disease Want to drink water tube shut up more reasonable diet
- Solve the kidney disease diet 5 question
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?
- Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 methods are the key to the prevention and treatment!
- What are the early symptoms of polycystic kidney disease
- What does polycystic kidney disease cause?
- Why polycystic kidney disease patients with back pain?
- Can watermelon rind cure kidney disease edema?
- You need to know the misunderstandings about kidney diseases