I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent and nurse diabetic nephropathy?
The preventions of diabetic nephropathy is very important ,the common preventions include the following aspects :
1)The course of diabetic nephropathy is more than 5 years ,so patients should regular check the renal function ,urine protein quantitation ,the quantitation of 24 hours urine protein and should pay attention to measure the blood pressure and take fundus examinations
2)If there is condition should take the urine micro protein determination and β2-microglobulin measure in order to early find the diabetic nephropathy .If the urine micro protein increase should measure 3 times within 3-6 months to ensure whether there is continuous microalbuminuria
3)If determined to trace albumin increased ,and eliminate other reasons that can let it increase ,such as urinary tract infection ,sport ,primary high blood pressure should be heightened alertness .And should pay attention to control the blood glucose and make it normal .If the blood pressure is 18.7/12kPa should actively control the blood pressure and maintain the blood pressure into normal .At the same time ,patients should have a low salt and low protein diet ,the protein should be given priority to with high quality protein .
Diabetic nephropathy often occur in middle-aged people ,the course of the illness is more than 10 years ,the illness probability of man is higher than women ,20-30% of the diabetic patients will suffer from diabetic nephropathy .Patients with retinopathy lesion and heart and cerebral vessels will easy to occur diabetic nephropathy .
Diabetic nephropathy is the important reasons of cause renal failure and end-stage kidney disease ,type one and type two diabetic nephropathy patients can suffer from disease .If the blood glucose cannot control well ,the risk of diabetic nephropathy will increase.In addition,high blood pressure and hyperlipemia is also the dangerous factors of causing diabetic nephropathy ,high blood pressure can also aggravate illness .
- Diagnosis and treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy!
- How to treat diabetic nephropathy with proteinuria?
- How to treat diabetic nephropathy?
- How about diabetic nephropathy patients with edema?
- How to do with recurrent attacks of nephrotic syndrome?
- How to diagnose the high urinary protein levels in diabetic
- How did diabetic patients find kidney damage early?
- How to prevent the occurrence of diabetic complications?
- Five techniques for Prevention and treatment of Diabetic Nep
- How to control postprandial hyperglycemia?
- How to control diabetic nephropathy
- How does diabetes combined with chronic kidney disease reduc
- 4 ways to prevent diabetic nephropathy!
- How to care elderly diabetic nephropathy?
- How to improve the recovery rate of patients with diabetic n
- Is nausea and vomiting also a symptom of diabetic nephropath
- How should patients with diabetic nephropathy control their
- How to control the diet of three stage of diabetic nephropat
- How to control diabetes through diet?
- Diabetic nephropathy edema should be how to control the diet