I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
A healthy diet for diabetic nephropathy patients in spring
How do diabetic nephropathy patients keep on a healthy diet in spring? Diabetic nephropathy is one of a complication of diabetes in last-stage,so patients should not only notice their diabetes but also take bear capacity of their kidneys into account. Diet is an important part to do the nursing work well.
Limit salt intake. As the development of our living standard,various of seafood,fish and meat are common seen. There are much salt and condiment in these food,if we have much of these food,it means we have eaten much salt indirectly. Diabetic nephropathy patients should have less of these food and have more light food.
2. Blood glucose limit. Snacks,no better how much glucose in them,should be eat less. Once blood glucose of patients become higher,their diabetic nephropathy may be more serious. The most important thing for diabetic nephropathy patients is to control their blood glucose.
3. Vitamin and microelement intake. Enough vitamin and microelement should be taken,especially vitamin B,vitamin C,calcium,iron,zinc and so on. These substance can protect our kidneys.
3. Limit protein and potassium intake. Much potassium can make patients get hyper-potassium disease;once it occur,patients mat get cardiac arrhythmia and cardiac arrhythmia. If get too much protein,burden of kidneys will be more.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome