I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Various of treatment methods of diabetic nephropathy
Diabetic nephropathy is a kind of omnibus disease and there are many treatment methods of it in clinic and different treatment method have different characteristic. Now we will introduce special treatment for you.
1. Avoid some factors that may damage your kidney.
Try your best to avoid using various of contrast medium which may hurt your kidneys,like IVP. If patients get dehydration which is caused by various of reasons,they should supply water as soon as possible.
2. Kidney transplant.
To improve living quality,patients who have get renal function insufficiency can receive kidney transplant. To decline the side-effect of diabetic nephropathy complications on patients and kidney transplant,patients should accept this surgery in early-stage. However,renal transplant is not the main factors that can cure diabetic nephropathy and patients still have diabetes even though they receive this surgery.
3. Using antidiabetic agent.
4. Using insulin.
If patients can’t control their blood glucose well by diet and antidiabetic agent,they can use insulin. However,for those who have already in late-stage,they are more easy to get hypoglycemia because of lacking nutrition and insulin inactivation. So,they need not to control their blood glucose strictly.
5. Keep on a healthy diet.
Diet is the second important thing for a patient. Avoid fruits that contains much carbohydrate. Do not have too much food which are rich in protein or fat. In a word,there are too mang factors that diabetic nephropathy patients should notice and we will introduce it in another article.
TCM is a special treatment which can cure renal disease in a special way. If you want to know more knowledge about TCM,read another article in our site.
Dialysis always happens when patients’renal disease step into late-stage. There are both effective and side-effect on dialysis.
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- The key to diabetic nephropathy is control!