I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Five stages of diabetic nephropathy
Diabetic nephropathy is one of chronic complications of diabetes and there are five stages of it. Now we will introduce it for you.
Stage 1: blood volume of kidney and internal pressure of glomerular capillary don’t become high;no Pathological histology damage and clinic symptom.
Stage 2: patients have no obvious clinic symptoms. So this is the best time to treat it in this stage.
Stage 3: patients have little proteinuria sostenuto and blood pressure become high. If decline the level of blood pressure,can shorten the discharge volume of micro albumin in urine.
Stage 4: this period is clinic diabetic nephropathy and the most obvious character is patients have large amount of albuminuria. Symptoms like high blood pressure,edema or even nephrotic syndrome may occur. GFR is normal or may decline slightly. During this period,can take intervention treatment. However,this can only delay the development of renal disease,but can’t stop the development of renal failure. If patients smoking in this period,the renal function will decline more.
The last period: it is also called terminal stage,namely uremia stage. In this stage,kidney filtration function decline and may have the possibility to cause renal failure. It may also have myocardial lesions and uremic nervous lesion. These serious complications are main death causers of diabetic nephropathy.
Every stage is more serious than upper stage and diabetic nephropathy patients must pay more attention on their health. Once find there is something wrong on your body,go to hospital to ask doctors for help.
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- The key to diabetic nephropathy is control!
- Lupus nephritis and IgA nephropathy
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- The differences between polycystic nephropathy and kidney cyst
- The diet for patients with diabetic nephropathy
- DKD is treated with Chinese medicine to help