I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What causes diabetic nephropathy?
Hyperglycemia is a cause of diabetic nephropathy: diabetic nephropathy has a close relationship with high blood sugar, blood sugar in my hospital experts said the development of daily life and good control can accelerate the diabetic nephropathy, good blood glucose should be controlled effectively in daily life can significantly retard the development of. The increase of hyperglycemia and glycation end products cause mesangial cell proliferation, increased extracellular matrix and thickening of glomerular basement membrane. Ask patients to pay special attention to their daily routine.
Genetic factors: most diabetics do not end up with kidney disease. Experts say patients can also develop diabetic nephropathy in their daily lives if their blood sugar is well controlled. Glucose transporter -1 (GLUT1) is the major glucose transporter on glomerular mesangial cells, experts say. The difference of GLUT1 regulation and regulation between the inpidual mesangial cells of diabetic patients may be caused by kidney damage in some patients, which is one of the causes of diabetic nephropath
So on diabetic nephropathy should attach great importance to, as far as possible to achieve early diagnosis and early treatment, to prevent and delay the development of diabetic nephropathy and clinical manifestation, the main clinical manifestations of proteinuria, edema, hypertension, renal dysfunction. Albuminuria: Albuminuria is the first clinical manifestation of diabetic nephropathy, which is discontinuous at first and then persistent. Edema: because a large number of proteinuria can lead to edema in patients, once edema occurs, and has been developed to diabetic nephropathy later stage. Hypertension: Patients with hypertension appear late, one of the factors of high blood pressure is sodium retention. Because hypertension can aggravate the development of renal lesions and deterioration of renal function, attention should be paid to the control of hypertension. Abnormal renal function: if the patient is well controlled, he can develop proteinuria for many years without renal dysfunction. If the poor control, there will be nitrogen, blood, kidney dysfunction. In addition, diabetic nephropathy is often associated with diabetic retinopathy.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?