I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Experts explain diabetic nephropathy diet, how to protect the quality?＂
An integral protein: the main dietary principles of diabetic nephropathy for the control of the total daily intake of calories, but also limit the intake of protein, increasing carbohydrate intake, and high cholesterol food bogey. Among them, patients with diabetic nephropathy to low protein diet, mainly because of the high protein diet can increase the pressure and flow of the glomerulus, increased glomerular hyperfiltration in early diabetic nephropathy, increased kidney damage, low protein diet can reduce the burden on the kidneys.
However, controlling protein intake in diabetic nephropathy is a matter of contradiction. This is because every day in patients with diabetic nephropathy will lose a large amount of protein in the urine, causing hypoproteinemia, leading to edema, ascites and other symptoms of malnutrition, also because of kidney dysfunction, but the creatinine and urea nitrogen waste can not be completely discharged from the urine by the decomposition of protein in the blood, which can not be consumed a large number of proteins. While the protein active substances for human life is made of all, accounted for 18% of the weight of all the human body, causing various physiological functions of the body, it is also the carrier body of many important metabolites, nutrition, metabolism and renewal in cell tissue. Therefore, proteins are indispensable substances in the human body. Diabetic nephropathy diet should pay particular attention to protein "quality" and "quantity"".
The amount of protein: how much protein should be ingested in diabetic nephropathy patients, according to the patient's severity, age, weight and other factors. Most people believe that diabetes intake is similar to normal people, that is, 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight per day, or 10% of the total daily calories. However, once the diabetic nephropathy worsens, resulting in impaired renal function and glomerular filtration rate begins to decline, the intake of protein should be limited to 0.6 grams per kilogram of body weight per day. If the patient has started dialysis treatment, the protein intake should be increased to 1 grams to 1.5 grams per kilogram of body weight per day. It can be seen that the amount of protein intake affects the control of the disease. However, diabetic nephropathy patients need to pay attention to, in addition to control protein intake, but also quality.
Protein quality: protein intake in diabetic nephropathy is important for disease control, and it is also critical to select specific protein foods. So, which protein foods are more suitable for diabetic nephropathy patients? Protein foods should be mainly animal proteins containing essential amino acids, such as fish, poultry, beef, lean pork, milk and other foods. Foods containing essential amino acids can lower the blood flow to the kidneys and slow the development of kidney disease under low protein diet. The milk and milk products, such as yogurt, cheese is suitable for diabetic patients to eat good food, milk contains basic essential nutriments, easily absorbed by the human body; in addition the milk contains almost no nuclear protein, can reduce the burden of renal excretion of uric acid, sodium content is relatively small, has a diuretic effect. Cheese than meat protein on kidney irritation. When a large number of loss of protein in urine, can choose the cheese to supplement the loss of protein from the urine.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?