I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Symptoms of diabetic nephropathy
The symptoms of diabetic nephropathy are:
Some people suffer from nausea, abdominal discomfort, anorexia, loss of weight, weakness. Elevated blood sugar test. For patients with a urine test results were positive.
With the symptoms of the patient and thirst, the patient is particularly thirsty and even thinks how much water is consumed. The urine after the reduction of body water.
The most prominent general blood glucose in patients with high performance is the urine, dry skin, dehydration. Not only refers to the increase in the number of urine urine, urine volume and urine also increased, even more foam, urine stains, white sticky. Polyuria is due to elevated blood sugar, more than the renal sugar threshold, discharged into the urine more sugar, so the number of urine and urine volume increased.
Anemia. There are significant azotemia in patients with diabetic nephropathy, can be symptoms of anemia, mild to moderate, with iron therapy. Anemia is caused by red cell dysfunction, which may be related to the chronic restriction of protein diet and the occurrence of nitrogen retention in patients with diabetic nephropathy.
With the progression of diabetic nephropathy, symptoms of retinopathy can occur. Complications such as heart failure, cystitis and other diabetic nephropathy often affect the patient's renal function. Ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar coma with circulatory failure can also cause acute renal failure in diabetic nephropathy,and so on.
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome