I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diabetic nephropathy diet should pay attention to what?
In the diet, supplement protein should pay attention to the proper intake of high-quality high protein diet, rather than blindly supplement high protein, so as not to aggravate the burden on the kidneys, aggravating the disease.
The diet principle of diabetic nephropathy with edema or hypertension: low salt, salt free or sodium diet should be adopted to prevent the development of edema and the increase of blood pressure.
Diabetic nephropathy patients with hypertension and hyperlipidemia, should be appropriate to reduce fat, and use polyunsaturated fatty acids, cholesterol should be limited to 300mg or less.
Diabetic nephropathy diet according to fasting blood glucose reference intake size, may be appropriate to increase the carbohydrate, but from carbohydrate calories should not be greater than 70%.
Some people think that the poor control of diabetic nephropathy, decrease the ability of red blood cells and release of oxygen, advocate the use of high phosphorus diet, but should take the strict control of diabetes, such as renal dysfunction, high phosphorus diet harm.
Such as diabetic nephropathy symptoms of anemia, diabetic nephropathy diet deployment, should be more rich in iron and vitamin C food, such as anemia serious, must be supplemented with drugs or even blood transfusion.
Diabetic nephropathy patients with renal dysfunction, such as kidney transplantation or dialysis treatment, the principle of diet treatment can refer to acute and chronic renal failure, dialysis therapy and other related content.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?