I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent diabetic nephropathy ?
1.Control metabolism imbalance
Metabolism imbalance will affect capillary basement membrane and let the composition changes ,shows that the thickening and permeability change ,thus causing diabetic nephropathy .So actively control the high blood glucose is the precondition of preventing diabetic nephropathy .For patients have already occurred diabetic nephropathy ,the best way to control the blood glucose is to let the sugar comfortable ,while for the serious patients should use insulin to control blood glucose .
2.Prevent the urinary tract infection
The resistance of diabetic nephropathy patients to infection reduce will easily combine with pyelonephritis ,thus aggravating kidney damage .But there are not have typical symptoms ,such as serious frequent micturition 、urgent urination 、odunuria and fever ,only have slight micturition discomfort and lumbago .Patients can be diagnosed by urine bacteria culture and treated by antibiotics .
3.Pay attention to adjust the diet
Diabetic nephropathy patients should have a low-salt diet in order to relieve the edema and high blood pressure .If the patients have already occurred renal failure ,should control well the intake of protein ,it is not only benefit from the renal function ,but also can contribute to reduce discharge rate of proteinuria PRO .Commonly the daily protein intake should not more than 30-40 , it is better to choose the high quality protein ,such as milk、egg、meat ,limit beans .
4.Actively control the high blood pressure
Parts of the diabetic nephropathy patients combine with high blood pressure ,yet the high blood pressure will cause renal lesions ,on the contrary ,diabetic patients will aggravate high blood pressure ,so patients should actively control the high blood pressure .If the diabetic patients occur high blood pressure ,should take measures actively ,let the blood pressure lower .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？