I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Matters need attention for diabetic patient’s diet
Diabetic patients should pay attention to the diet ,because reasonable diet not only can relieve the kidney burden ,but also can improve the treatment of the kidney disease .So patients with diabetic nephropathy should how to eat ?
1.Patients with intermittent or continuous proteinuria PRO occur hypoproteinemia and without obvious azotemia ,patients in addition to supply 1g/kg body weight of protein every day ,should increase the protein quality of which expel from the urine ,at this time ,the patient’s kidney function have already decreased ,so the protein intake should not too high .
2.If there is anemia symptoms ,should supply the foods which rich in iron and vitamin C ,if the anemia is serious ,patients must take drugs even transfusion .
3.When the diabetic nephropathy combine with edema or high blood pressure ,should have a low-salt、salt-free or low-sodium diet in case the development of the edema and the blood pressure rise .
4.Some people think if the patients with diabetic nephropathy cannot control well ,the ability of red blood cells to release oxygen ,so patients should have a high-phosphorus diet ,but should strict control the diabetic nephropathy .If there is occur renal function reduce ,it is bad for patients to have a high-phosphorus .
5.Most of the kidney disease patients will accompany with high blood pressure and hyperlipidaemia ,so should appropriate less fat foods and choose unsaturated fatty acid ,the cholesterol should control under 300mg .
6.According to the reference amount of fasting blood-glucose condition can increase carbohydrate properly ,but the heat energy of carbohydrate should less than 70%.
7.When the diabetic nephropathy patients occur renal insufficiency ,should take kidney transplantation or dialysis treatment ,and the diet should also make a corresponding adjustment .