I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diabetic nephropathy diet five note
Experts believe that diabetic patients with kidney disease diet should be a big difference with the general diet. The main principle of diet for diabetic nephropathy is to limit five substances: protein, fat, salt, water and potassium. If the kidney is late, need to strictly control the access balance. Long-term high-protein diet will increase the burden on the kidneys, while increasing the body of toxic nitrogen metabolism products, thereby further damage the renal function, so the protein in the diet should be reduced.
Some patients think that low-protein diet is vegetarian and reject dairy products, eggs, etc., which is wrong. The result will cause malnutrition, is not conducive to renal function recovery. In fact, low-protein diets require daily meals in the standard weight of 0.6-0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight, but also improve the quality of protein (such as fish, lean meat, eggs, etc.) ratio.
For a long time, in many patients with kidney disease circulating "can not eat soy products" argument. In fact, the protein in soy products is also a high-quality protein. Therefore, patients with kidney disease can be selected according to the appropriate amount of disease, do not absolutely prohibited. Low protein diet at the same time, the heat supply must be sufficient. You can choose some high calorie and low protein content of the staple food, such as potatoes, lotus root starch, fans, taro, sweet potatoes, yam, pumpkin, water chestnut powder, water chestnut powder.
Patients with advanced kidney disease to limit fat intake, it is recommended to use olive oil, peanut oil cooking. Advanced renal disease can often occur in high blood pressure, manifested as edema or reduced urine output, it must be limited salt. But if accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, should not be too limited sodium salt.
If the development of uremia, there will be oliguria or even anuria, then the water intake should be the previous day's urine output plus 500 ml. In addition, pay attention to the water content of food.
If the daily urine output is greater than 1000 ml and normal potassium, you can choose to eat fruits and vegetables. But if there is hyperkalemia or oliguria, should also limit the high potassium foods such as rape, spinach, leek, tomato, kelp, banana, peach, etc., while avoiding consumption of concentrated fruit juice, gravy. The pumpkin, melon, gourd and other fruits and apples, pears, pineapple, watermelon, grape with low potassium content, you can eat.
Diabetic nephropathy diet five note
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- Diet for women with kidney disease