I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diabetic nephropathy in patients with dietary considerations
Diabetic nephropathy should pay attention to what diet? What can eat what can not eat? This is the diabetic kidney patients must know the diet common sense. Here we listen to our experts is how to introduce.
1, Eat small meals, so that both to meet the heat and nutrient supply can also avoid the peak of blood sugar after meals.
2, eat dessert and salty point will cause blood sugar.
3, carbohydrate food to eat according to regulations, can not eat less can not eat. To eat evenly (carbohydrate foods include: food, vegetables, milk, eggs, soy products, hard fruit food)
4, eat "diabetes food" and ordinary food should be equal to the same. Because "diabetes food" is made of high dietary fiber food, such as: buckwheat, oats and other foods that absorb a long time, but will become glucose.
5, the so-called sugar-free food is not added sugar food. Some foods with sweeteners instead of sugar, still can not eat.
6, starch as the main ingredient of vegetables should be counted in the staple food. These vegetables are potatoes, sweet potatoes, lilies and so on.
7, eat more dietary fiber foods, eat less salt.
8, eat less food containing cholesterol.
9, eat low sugar content of fruit: apples, pears, oranges, oranges, strawberries and so on.
The above is on the diabetic nephropathy diet notes related to the introduction, if you have knowledge about kidney disease need to conduct a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts, our experts will be based on the actual condition of the patient given the most professional guidance The