I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Five notes of diabetic nephropathy
Experts believe that diabetic patients with kidney disease diet should be a big difference with the general diet. The main principle of diet for diabetic nephropathy is to limit five substances: protein, fat, salt, water and potassium. If the kidney is late, need to strictly control the access balance. Long-term high-protein diet will increase the burden on the kidneys, while increasing the body of toxic nitrogen metabolism products, thereby further damage the renal function, so the protein in the diet should be reduced.
Some patients think that low-protein diet is vegetarian and reject dairy products, eggs, etc., which is wrong. The result will cause malnutrition, is not conducive to renal function recovery. In fact, low-protein diets require a daily diet of 0.6-0.8 grams of standard weight per kilogram of meat, but also to improve the quality of protein (such as fish, lean meat, eggs, etc.) ratio.
For a long time, in many patients with kidney disease circulating "can not eat soy products" argument. In fact, the protein in soy products is also a high-quality protein. Therefore, patients with kidney disease can be selected according to the appropriate amount of disease, do not absolutely prohibited.
Low protein diet at the same time, the heat supply must be sufficient. You can choose some high calorie and low protein content of the staple food, such as potatoes, lotus root starch, fans, taro, sweet potatoes, yam, pumpkin, water chestnut powder, water chestnut powder.
Patients with advanced kidney disease to limit fat intake, it is recommended to use olive oil, peanut oil cooking.
Advanced renal disease can often occur in high blood pressure, manifested as edema or reduced urine output, it must be limited salt. But if accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, should not be too limited sodium salt.
If the development of uremia, there will be oliguria or even anuria, then the water intake should be the previous day's urine output plus 500 ml. In addition, pay attention to the water content of food.
If the daily urine output is greater than 1000 ml and normal potassium, you can choose to eat fruits and vegetables. But if there is hyperkalemia or oliguria, should also limit the high potassium foods such as rape, spinach, leek, tomato, kelp, banana, peach, etc., while avoiding consumption of concentrated fruit juice, gravy. The pumpkin, melon, gourd and other fruits and apples, pears, pineapple, watermelon, grape with low potassium content, you can eat.
The above is on the diabetic nephropathy diet notes, if you have questions about kidney disease need a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Patients with diabetic nephropathy should pay more attention
- Can exercise alleviate the edema of diabetic nephropathy?
- What exercise can the edema of diabetic nephropathy do?
- Diagnosis and treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy!
- What Should Do Diabetic Patient Encounter Limb Numb
- What makes diabetic nephropathy become the most terrible typ
- This is the reason of edema in diabetic nephropathy
- Symptoms of diabetic nephropathy turned out to be these
- How to treat diabetic nephropathy with proteinuria?
- How to treat diabetic nephropathy?
- Do you know what is the diagnostic criteria for diabetic nep
- How about diabetic nephropathy patients with edema?
- Treatment of diabetic nephropathy with edema
- What are the characteristics of the 4 stage of diabetic neph
- What are the symptoms of diabetic nephropathy?
- How to diagnose the high urinary protein levels in diabetic
- What harms of diabetic nephropathy on the body?
- Symptoms of high urinary protein in diabetic patients
- Diabetic nephropathy easily lead to renal insufficiency
- How did diabetic patients find kidney damage early?