I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should diabetic kidney disease diet pay attention?
Diabetic kidney disease is caused by diabetic kidney disease due to abnormal glucose metabolism, accompanied by urinary protein content exceeding normal. The major risk factors of Diabetic kidney disease include disease course, hyperglycemia, hypertension, microalbuminuria, smoking and cardiovascular diseases. Pathological changes of renal structure are; pathogenesis including hyperglycemia induced renal hemodynamic changes, protein glycation, and increased polyol pathway activity of glucose transporter function hyperfunction, angiotensin converting enzyme gene insertion / deletion polymorphism. The treatment of Diabetic kidney disease should correct the disorder of glucose metabolism in diabetes, so that the early renal high perfusion, high filtration, high pressure and so on will be reduced to normal. Diabetic kidney disease patients with high protein diet can cause glomerular blood flow increase, restricted protein intake can make the glomerular pressure drop, reduce urinary protein, kidney structure change change, change and effect does not depend on the blood glucose and blood pressure, help to delay the deterioration of renal function. Correct dyslipidemia; measures include diet therapy, control of blood sugar, use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, control of blood pressure, and correction of metabolic disorders.
Dietary principles and requirements for treating diabetic kidney disease at the same time:
(1) sufficient heat energy;
(2) limit protein intake;
(3) appropriately increase the amount of carbon hydration and chemicals;
(4) avoid using foods rich in cholesterol;
(5) more food rich in iron;
(6) vitamin C is abundant;
(7) control the intake of sodium and potassium according to the condition of the disease;
(8) phosphorus limitation;
(9) the amount of water and liquid is balanced.
Some requirements described above is diabetic kidney disease should be paid attention to in the diet, to patients with Diabetic kidney disease in the diet to restrain themselves in accordance with the principle of their diet of Diabetic kidney disease collocation nutritional diet, reduce their illness.
- Diabetic nephropathy diet five note
- What are included in diabetic nephropathy dietary restriction?
- Diet in pregnancy for diabetic nephropathy patients
- Diabetic nephropathy diet should pay attention to what?
- What are the notes for diabetic nephropathy diet?
- Experts explain diabetic nephropathy diet, how to protect the quality?＂
- Diet Nursing of Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy during Pregnancy
- Diabetic nephropathy diet should eat less sugar high food
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients in summer
- What are the diabetic nephropathy diet advice after dialysis?
- What vegetables and fruits does diabetic nephropathy should avoid?
- Expert analysis: diabetic nephropathy diet attention
- Five notes of diabetic nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy diet
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- What are the dietary management of children with type1 diabetes?
- How should early diabetic nephropathy diet recuperate?