I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are included in diabetic nephropathy dietary restriction?
What are included in diabetic nephropathy dietary restriction? For patients with diabetic nephropathy, in addition to protein restrictions on the diet, there are some other dietary restrictions, the following came with the majority of patients with friends to look at the details of diabetic nephropathy dietary restrictions:
Amino acid supply: the patient should be as much as possible intake of essential amino acids, can also be oral α-keto acid (kidney tablets) to replace some of the necessary amino acids; or kidney with amino acids to supplement.
Calories: When the protein is low, the supply of heat must be sufficient to maintain normal physiological needs. Daily intake of 30-35 kcal / kg body weight of heat. You can choose some high calorie and low protein content of the staple food, the total calorie diet should reach the standard range, to ensure the balance between supply and demand.
Fat: end-stage diabetic nephropathy often associated with lipid metabolism disorders, still adhere to low-fat intake. Olive oil, peanut oil contains rich monounsaturated fatty acids, can also be used as a source of energy.
Limit salt: end of the development of diabetic nephropathy to a certain stage often can occur in high blood pressure, manifested as edema or reduced urine output, limiting salt can effectively prevent the progress of complications. But if accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, should not be too much to limit the sodium salt, and even need to add.
Water: It is also important to grasp the balance of fluid access. End-stage diabetic nephropathy uremic period may be oliguria or even anuria, when the water intake is very important, too much intake of water, will increase the burden on the kidneys, leading to deterioration of the disease, so the general daily Intake of the amount of urine before the day plus 500 ml; but when the patient with fever, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms, it should be more liquid. So patients need to understand the water content of food.
Potassium: If the daily urine output is greater than 1000 ml and the normal amount of potassium, you do not have to limit the intake of potassium, the general can choose vegetables and fruits. As the kidney to reduce the excretion of potassium function, if the emergence of high potassium, often on the body harm or even life-threatening, it should be appropriate to limit the high potassium foods, the daily should be less than 1500-2000 mg. Peanuts, peas, grapes, potassium content is relatively low, can eat and high potassium foods like rape, spinach, leek, tomato, kelp, Bananas, peaches and so on, should not be appropriate to limit; but does not mean that absolutely can not eat, but should be in the total range of choice to eat, while avoiding consumption of concentrated fruit juice, gravy; when hypokalemia, High potassium foods.
Calcium, phosphorus: kidney damage, the phosphorus excretion will be reduced, leading to elevated blood phosphorus. And the ability to synthesize vitamin D3 decreased, affecting the absorption of calcium. Blood calcium concentration decreased, prone to osteoporosis. Therefore, the ideal treatment diet should increase the calcium content, try to reduce the phosphorus content. While the low-protein diet itself reduces the intake of phosphorus, is conducive to treatment.
Above is the diabetic nephropathy dietary restriction, these restrictions and protein restrictions, for patients with diabetic nephropathy is also very important. Therefore, patients should bear in mind, and strict implementation, so that the disease has room for the smooth, for the smooth operation of the treatment to provide more convenient conditions. If you want to learn more about diabetic nephropathy dietary restriction, please give us a message or consult our online doctor.
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with dietary considerations which
- What should diabetic kidney disease diet pay attention?
- Diabetic nephropathy diet five note
- Diet in pregnancy for diabetic nephropathy patients
- Diabetic nephropathy diet should pay attention to what?
- What are the notes for diabetic nephropathy diet?
- Experts explain diabetic nephropathy diet, how to protect the quality?＂
- Diet Nursing of Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy during Pregnancy
- Diabetic nephropathy diet should eat less sugar high food
- What are the diabetic nephropathy diet advice after dialysis?
- What vegetables and fruits does diabetic nephropathy should avoid?
- Expert analysis: diabetic nephropathy diet attention
- Five notes of diabetic nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy diet
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- What are the dietary management of children with type1 diabetes?
- How should early diabetic nephropathy diet recuperate?