I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
High blood pressure
High blood pressure is a kind of disease that blood pressure is always high. It can cause gout,heart disease,hemangioma,renal failure and so on. There are many causers of it. It also has a close relationship with renal disease. For example,several types of renal disease can cause higher blood pressure,like chronic pyelonephritis,acute and chronic nephritis. However,what is the specific relationship between renal disease and renal failure?
1. Kidney plays a role of adjust water and sodium.
Kidney has the function to adjust water and sodium balance. Once renal function is damaged,water and sodium can’t be discharged out of body and may stay in it. A direct result is increase pressure of blood cell and then blood pressure will be high. So,renal disease is a main causer of high blood pressure.
2. Kidney can secrete hormone can adjust blood pressure level.
Kidney is also an important secretion organ. It can secrete renin and angiotensin to adjust blood pressure level. If kidney is damaged,hormone that adjusting blood pressure will be maladjusted,then angiotasis increase and develop into high blood pressure.
3. High blood pressure can also cause renal disease.
If the blood pressure is high for long-term,blood vessel wall will be pressed strongly and blood vessel will be damaged,finally develop into arteriosclerosis. If get arteriosclerosis,blood can’t flow smoothly,blood volume in kidney will decline,too. This can cause renal lesion or speed up original damage.
4. The relationship of high blood pressure and renal disease are interplay.
Once blood pressure become high,it will influence renal function;or if kidney is weak,it may influence our blood pressure. In clinic,many patients get renal disease and high blood pressure at the same time. So it is important for us to control our blood pressure in a stable level.
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- What is high blood pressure?
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine in the body ?
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- How do patients with renal insufficiency control the high uric acid diet?
- How to do if renal cyst patients get blood urine
- Why do you want to pay attention to the high risk of creatinine
- High creatinine can not eat what?
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Nephropathy patients should know!
- Fasting blood sugar is not high but diabetic nephropathy
- Does urinary occult blood means nephritis?
- When high potassium sudden death how to do?