I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
The current treatment of hypertensive nephropathy is the most effective way to use micro-infiltration of traditional Chinese medicine treatment, on the one hand for the characteristics of hypertension to improve blood vessels at all levels, on the other hand for the damaged kidney repair, thus verifying the "cure first treatment , Sickness from the consumer "treatment concept.
Improve blood vessels at all levels, fundamentally lower blood pressure.
After micro-processing of traditional Chinese medicine in a large number of vasodilator factors exist, these vasodilator factors into the microvascular and vascular tonic factors synergies, so that the body and renal blood vessels become loose degree, and therefore ease the blood vessels due to lack of relaxation, Tension caused by excessive blood pressure.
Repair damaged kidney units, improve renal function
Micro-traditional Chinese medicine once into the body, it will be directly on the kidney lesions (immune complexes, sclerosing glomeruli, etc.) this goal, the release of active substances in traditional Chinese medicine, immune complexes, and pathological repair. When the damaged kidneys were repaired, the renal function began to recover, the micro-traditional Chinese medicine infiltration therapy in uremia and high blood pressure treatment is not only fast, but not easy to relapse.
The above is about how to treat all of the hypertensive nephropathy, and hope to help everyone. It can be seen, whether patients with hypertension, or uremia or other kidney disease patients, should be actively prevent the occurrence of complications. And patients have complications, should take formal and effective treatment, so as to further aggravate the disease.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?