I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to care hypertensive nephropathy? including what aspects
The course of hypertensive nephropathy is relatively long, so it is inevitable in the course of treatment does not appear problems. So we have to have to pay more attention in the care work of hypertensive nephropathy, so as to make healthy as soon as possible from the disease. So, how to care hypertensive nephropathy? including what aspects?
For how to care for hypertensive nephropathy, always pay attention to the target blood pressure must not be higher than 17.3 / 10.7kpa, such as urinary protein greater than 1 g / day blood pressure should be controlled at 16 / 9.3kpa, gradually slow down the long-term stability, Leading to heart, brain, kidney insufficiency. Commonly used drugs have heartache, spiced procyclotaxic acid, etc., during the treatment should be measured blood pressure, the best blood pressure meter, the daily medication before and after the measurement of blood pressure, must not drop after the withdrawal of blood pressure or withdrawal, After the disappearance of blood pressure again, repeated medication, withdrawal, blood pressure increased significantly, down, so as to avoid cerebrovascular accident and renal insufficiency.
Diet to control the amount of salt, how to care for hypertensive nephropathy, diet is decided not to let go of an important part. Daily intake of salt should not exceed 3-5 grams, control of food animal fat, should eat vegetable oil, such as soybean oil, corn oil, sesame oil, rapeseed oil is more appropriate, hot to not weight overweight, protein The amount should be adjusted according to the condition. Such as normal renal function, should be given nutrient-rich containing high-quality protein food. Renal insufficiency, should limit the protein intake. 0.5-0.6 grams per kilogram per day.
Life to ensure adequate sleep, if necessary, can choose sedative hypnotics, such as stability, dessy, comfort and so on, quit smoking, alcohol, try to avoid heavy physical labor, mild patients, appropriate physical exercise is useful The This is the focus on how to care for the hypertensive nephropathy.
- How about renal atrophy caused by Hypertension?
- In patients with normal blood pressure nephropathy, these tw
- The interaction between hypertension and nephropathy, how to
- Why high blood pressure can cause kidney disease?
- Why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
- Does long - term hypertension cause kidney disease ?
- What is the main basis for the benign renal arteriosclerosis
- What are the causes of acute hypertensive nephropathy?
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- How to diagnose kidney tuberculosis?
- What are the common treatment methods for hypertensive nephr
- How to do a good job in nursing care of hypertensive nephrop
- How is the most effective treatment for hypertensive nephrop
- What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease in patients
- Four ways treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Will hypertension lead to aggravation of renal failure?
- Nephropathy hypertension should be cautious when eating
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with edema should be how to
- What are the methods of diet aftercare for Hypertensive neph