I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to care hypertensive nephropathy? including what aspects?
The course of hypertensive nephropathy is relatively long, so it is inevitable in the course of treatment does not appear problems. So we have to have to pay more attention in the care work of hypertensive nephropathy, so as to make healthy as soon as possible from the disease. So, how to care hypertensive nephropathy? including what aspects?
For how to care for hypertensive nephropathy, always pay attention to the target blood pressure must not be higher than 17.3 / 10.7kpa, such as urinary protein greater than 1 g / day blood pressure should be controlled at 16 / 9.3kpa, gradually slow down the long-term stability, Leading to heart, brain, kidney insufficiency. Commonly used drugs have heartache, spiced procyclotaxic acid, etc., during the treatment should be measured blood pressure, the best blood pressure meter, the daily medication before and after the measurement of blood pressure, must not drop after the withdrawal of blood pressure or withdrawal, After the disappearance of blood pressure again, repeated medication, withdrawal, blood pressure increased significantly, down, so as to avoid cerebrovascular accident and renal insufficiency.
Diet to control the amount of salt, how to care for hypertensive nephropathy, diet is decided not to let go of an important part. Daily intake of salt should not exceed 3-5 grams, control of food animal fat, should eat vegetable oil, such as soybean oil, corn oil, sesame oil, rapeseed oil is more appropriate, hot to not weight overweight, protein The amount should be adjusted according to the condition. Such as normal renal function, should be given nutrient-rich containing high-quality protein food. Renal insufficiency, should limit the protein intake. 0.5-0.6 grams per kilogram per day.
Life to ensure adequate sleep, if necessary, can choose sedative hypnotics, such as stability, dessy, comfort and so on, quit smoking, alcohol, try to avoid heavy physical labor, mild patients, appropriate physical exercise is useful The This is the focus on how to care for the hypertensive nephropathy.
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- What are the factors that affect renal damage in hypertension?
- What is high blood pressure?
- Nursing methods of hypertensive renal disease
- Hypertensive nephropathy can also cause kidney failure?
- Ten recommendations for patients with hypertensive nephropathy
- Is dialysis necessary for patients with hypertensive renal damage?
- Prognosis of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Dangers of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Diet taboo of hypertensive nephropathy patients
- How to nurse hypertensive nephropathy ?
- Prevention of hypertensive nephropathy should pay attention to 5 points
- What are the signs and symptoms of chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
- The diet of patients with hypertensive nephropathy
- Effective Ways to Treat Hypertensive Nephropathy
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Analysis of causes of hypertensive nephropathy
- Treatment of Hypertensive Nephropathy