I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diet therapy program of hypertensive renal disease
According to the relevant data, for any disease, diet care and drug treatment have a close relationship, indiscriminate or blind medication, will lead to more serious illness, the patient should avoid those food, so as to avoid the disease malignant, and thus contribute to the treatment of the disease.
Experts recommend: high blood pressure in patients with adequate consumption of protein, because it will accelerate the patient's arteriosclerosis, thereby increasing the condition, especially those with high cholesterol animal fat. Per kilogram of body weight does not exceed 1 gram, which should be added high-quality protein, such as: meat, eggs and so on. Reduce calorie and fat intake, because high calorie and high fat can promote blood pressure, so it is necessary to add heat and pay attention to avoid excessive. Usually eat more fruits and vegetables to ensure that the body needs, but nephritis patients should not eat bananas, banana contains more sodium ions, will make patients with sodium retention to make blood pressure higher.
Light diet is the basis of hypertensive nephropathy diet, we all know that hypertensive patients themselves can not eat much salt, and hypertensive nephropathy patients as well. Because when the body intake of too much salt, will make hardening of blood vessels and blood pressure, salt can not only improve the efficacy of antihypertensive drugs, but also reduce the dose of antihypertensive drugs, thereby reducing drug side effects.
Through the analysis of the above, we should understand that hypertensive nephropathy patients should follow the doctor's advice, according to their own situation, formulate a healthy and reasonable diet program, so that it will help the treatment of hypertensive nephropathy, control the disease development, thereby enhancing the quality of life of patients with hypertensive nephropathy. If you have questions about kidney disease, you can consult our online experts. Our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- What are the factors that affect renal damage in hypertension?
- What is high blood pressure?
- Nursing methods of hypertensive renal disease
- Hypertensive nephropathy can also cause kidney failure?
- Ten recommendations for patients with hypertensive nephropathy
- Is dialysis necessary for patients with hypertensive renal damage?
- Prognosis of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Dangers of Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Diet taboo of hypertensive nephropathy patients
- How to nurse hypertensive nephropathy ?
- Prevention of hypertensive nephropathy should pay attention to 5 points
- What are the signs and symptoms of chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
- The diet of patients with hypertensive nephropathy
- Effective Ways to Treat Hypertensive Nephropathy
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Analysis of causes of hypertensive nephropathy
- Treatment of Hypertensive Nephropathy