I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
Patients with high blood pressure should all hear about the disease of hypertension and kidney disease. This disease is not only a great threat to humans, the incidence is also very high, and today we take a look at what food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
1. We can't eat meat and meat processing products with high saturated fatty acids, such as beef, mutton, pork, sausage, etc. It is believed that the high fat content in these foods will cause high blood lipids and lead to the occurrence of hypertension, nephropathy and coronary heart disease, which will aggravate the condition and endanger life. So patients with hypertensive nephropathy should eat high quality and low protein foods, such as milk, eggs and so on.
2. Can not pickles, peppers, etc., can not drink and coffee and tea. Because the patient's kidney function is not good, so we have to reduce the burden on the kidneys and protect the kidney function. The pickles are high-salt foods, will increase the burden of the kidneys and edema symptoms, it can not eat. The pepper is irritating food, will aggravate kidney damage, so can eat. The alcohol in beer, caffeine in coffee, and theophylline in tea should be excreted through the kidneys, which will aggravate the condition, so patients should stay away from these foods.
3 can not eat soy products with high plant protein. Patients with hypertensive nephropathy need high quality and low protein diet, while plant protein will aggravate the burden of kidneys, so don't eat well.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- How about renal atrophy caused by Hypertension?
- In patients with normal blood pressure nephropathy, these tw
- The interaction between hypertension and nephropathy, how to
- Why high blood pressure can cause kidney disease?
- Why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
- Does long - term hypertension cause kidney disease ?
- What is the main basis for the benign renal arteriosclerosis
- What are the causes of acute hypertensive nephropathy?
- How to diagnose kidney tuberculosis?
- What are the common treatment methods for hypertensive nephr
- How to do a good job in nursing care of hypertensive nephrop
- How is the most effective treatment for hypertensive nephrop
- What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease in patients
- Four ways treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Will hypertension lead to aggravation of renal failure?
- Nephropathy hypertension should be cautious when eating
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with edema should be how to
- What are the methods of diet aftercare for Hypertensive neph
- The difference between hypertension and nephropathy leading