I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is the main basis for the benign renal arteriosclerosis
The occurrence of benign renal arteriosclerosis is positively correlated with the degree and duration of hypertension. General primary hypertension lasted 5 years to 10 years later, there may be mild to moderate renal arteriosclerosis, tubular and functional changes gradually emerged.
① have a history of precise and persistent hypertension;
② the incidence of hypertension in the 25 to 45 years old, the duration of more than 10 years, the older the higher the incidence rate;
③ other organ damage associated with hypertension, such as: left ventricular hypertrophy, retinal vascular disease;
④ prominent clinical manifestations of tubulointerstitial damage, such as increased nocturia, urinary concentration decreased, some patients may be manifested as proteinuria and a small amount of red blood cells, a small number of manifestations of serum creatinine increased;
⑤ kidneys b ultrasound examination, narrowing the kidneys or two different sizes, the surface was uneven granular;
⑥ exclude cases of primary kidney disease associated with hypertension;
⑦ renal biopsy showed mainly renal arteriosclerosis pathological changes.
Primary hypertension causes kidney damage, usually based on the clinical first urine abnormalities, and then high blood pressure, to consider primary renal disease associated with hypertension; if the first occurrence of hypertension after urine abnormalities, the primary Hypertension caused by the possibility of kidney damage.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- How about renal atrophy caused by Hypertension?
- In patients with normal blood pressure nephropathy, these tw
- The interaction between hypertension and nephropathy, how to
- Why high blood pressure can cause kidney disease?
- Why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
- Does long - term hypertension cause kidney disease ?
- What are the causes of acute hypertensive nephropathy?
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- How to diagnose kidney tuberculosis?
- What are the common treatment methods for hypertensive nephr
- How to do a good job in nursing care of hypertensive nephrop
- How is the most effective treatment for hypertensive nephrop
- What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease in patients
- Four ways treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Will hypertension lead to aggravation of renal failure?
- Nephropathy hypertension should be cautious when eating
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with edema should be how to
- What are the methods of diet aftercare for Hypertensive neph
- The difference between hypertension and nephropathy leading