I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Does long - term hypertension cause kidney disease ?
Kidney disease can be pided into a variety of common are due to kidney damage caused by chronic nephritis, uremia, etc., but also because of external disease caused by kidney disease, such as hypertensive kidney disease. Hypertension is not only an independent disease, but also one of the common symptoms of kidney disease. Usually the common symptoms of the elderly, but not on behalf of young people will not occur hypertensive nephropathy, if young people suddenly appear blood pressure continued to rise, be careful whether it is a problem with the kidneys. Should be promptly to the regular hospital for examination. In order to confirm the treatment.
The course of hypertension nephropathy is slow, with the difference between primary and secondary. Essential hypertension is an independent disease with elevated blood pressure as the main clinical manifestation and the etiology is not clear. Secondary hypertension, also known as symptomatic hypertension, is the cause of this disease.
Hypertension is only one of the clinical manifestations of the disease, blood pressure can be temporary or persistent increase. Hypertension in renal disease mainly refers to secondary hypertension.
Etiology of Hypertension: Kidney damage in patients with nephropathy, secreting substances that lead to elevated blood pressure, hypertension symptoms. Hypertensive nephropathy increases muscle strength, myocardial oxygen consumption increases. In addition, the kidney itself is used to filter the body of toxins, while preventing proteins, blood cells and other substances from leaking out of blood vessels, and hypertension makes the blood pressure within the blood vessels can make the protein leaks, once the protein leak will damage the renal filter system to form Vicious cycle. The longer the duration of the hypertension persists , the more difficult it is to reverse the damage , and the kidney will grow up until early failure .
Due to the limited medical knowledge and lack of knowledge about hypertension nephropathy, the incidence of hypertensive renal impairment is positively correlated with the severity and duration of hypertension. Other possible contributors include gender, race, diabetes, hyperlipidemia and hyperuricemia, and most patients with hypertensive nephropathy have mild, permanent renal impairment and abnormal urinalysis. These factors interact with each other and further aggravate kidney damage.
- How about renal atrophy caused by Hypertension?
- In patients with normal blood pressure nephropathy, these tw
- The interaction between hypertension and nephropathy, how to
- Why high blood pressure can cause kidney disease?
- Why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
- What is the main basis for the benign renal arteriosclerosis
- What are the causes of acute hypertensive nephropathy?
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- How to diagnose kidney tuberculosis?
- What are the common treatment methods for hypertensive nephr
- How to do a good job in nursing care of hypertensive nephrop
- How is the most effective treatment for hypertensive nephrop
- What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease in patients
- Four ways treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Will hypertension lead to aggravation of renal failure?
- Nephropathy hypertension should be cautious when eating
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with edema should be how to
- What are the methods of diet aftercare for Hypertensive neph
- The difference between hypertension and nephropathy leading