I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
Have we noticed that many times we go to the hospital to see a doctor, as long as the medical problems doctors will let us do urine test, but why?Today tell you why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
The physiological function of the kidney is mainly to produce urine and excrete excess water and metabolites in the body. Therefore, urinalysis is the most commonly used assessment of renal disease check. Urinalysis is used to diagnose and treat urological diseases.
Primary (or secondary) glomerular disease, tubulointerstitial disease, urinary tract inflammation, etc., there will be urine abnormalities. For example, glomerulonephritis onset with proteinuria, hematuria; tubulointerstitial disease also has a small amount of proteinuria; urinary tract infection in addition to urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria symptoms, have leukocyturia.
Some secondary renal diseases such as diabetic nephropathy, lupus nephropathy, drug-related nephropathy and hereditary nephropathy are often diagnosed and differentiated by urine tests. Urinary tract disease may be normal early examination, with the progress of the disease alone, there will be abnormal urinalysis.
After patients receive treatment, the corresponding indicators of the disease improvement urinalysis will be improved, urine test is necessary for regular follow-up of patients with kidney disease. In addition, due to the need for drugs such as antibiotics, contrast agents often cause kidney damage, so we should check the urine before and after medication and observe the changes in favor of drug monitoring. Therefore, repeated urine tests are necessary.
Now everyone doubts resolved? I hope the presentation will be helpful to all. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- How about renal atrophy caused by Hypertension?
- In patients with normal blood pressure nephropathy, these tw
- The interaction between hypertension and nephropathy, how to
- Why high blood pressure can cause kidney disease?
- Does long - term hypertension cause kidney disease ?
- What is the main basis for the benign renal arteriosclerosis
- What are the causes of acute hypertensive nephropathy?
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- How to diagnose kidney tuberculosis?
- What are the common treatment methods for hypertensive nephr
- How to do a good job in nursing care of hypertensive nephrop
- How is the most effective treatment for hypertensive nephrop
- What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease in patients
- Four ways treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Will hypertension lead to aggravation of renal failure?
- Nephropathy hypertension should be cautious when eating
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with edema should be how to
- What are the methods of diet aftercare for Hypertensive neph
- The difference between hypertension and nephropathy leading