I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why high blood pressure can cause kidney disease?
Hypertension itself can cause kidney problems. If long-term blood pressure increases, it can lead to failure of renal function, leading to a significant decline in the quality of life of the patient. Therefore, from this perspective, the prevention and treatment of kidney disease damage must first strictly control blood pressure.
In fact, kidney disease itself can cause high blood pressure, but also some of the so-called secondary causes of hypertension.
So discussing the effects of hypertension and nephropathy from these two angles will be more comprehensive.
Because of the relatively low incidence of secondary hypertension, only 5% to 10%, so mainly caused by high blood pressure kidney disease. Why does this happen? Because the kidneys themselves cause increased pressure on the blood vessels, long-term high blood pressure can lead to hardening of these small blood vessels, eventually leading to hypofunction, which gradually evolves to cause all glomeruli to harden or degenerate eventually lead to renal insufficiency.
Renal insufficiency will lead to a series of adverse patient outcomes, the end result is the need for dialysis or kidney transplant, if the event of renal insufficiency, the patient's quality of life significantly reduced. Therefore, in order to improve the quality of life of hypertensive patients, strict control of blood pressure is very important.
If high blood pressure occurs with diabetes, then the chances of developing diabetic nephropathy or kidney damage will increase even more dramatically, but there is no definitive figure to say how many percent of the disease gets sick. Different duration, the severity of different hypertension, the result is not the same, it is difficult to give an exact incidence. But it can be said that if the long-term blood pressure control is not good, it will cause damage to the kidneys.
Presumably we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- How about renal atrophy caused by Hypertension?
- In patients with normal blood pressure nephropathy, these tw
- The interaction between hypertension and nephropathy, how to
- Why do we need to repeat urinalysis?
- Does long - term hypertension cause kidney disease ?
- What is the main basis for the benign renal arteriosclerosis
- What are the causes of acute hypertensive nephropathy?
- What food can not be eaten by hypertensive nephropathy?
- How to diagnose kidney tuberculosis?
- What are the common treatment methods for hypertensive nephr
- How to do a good job in nursing care of hypertensive nephrop
- How is the most effective treatment for hypertensive nephrop
- What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease in patients
- Four ways treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- Will hypertension lead to aggravation of renal failure?
- Nephropathy hypertension should be cautious when eating
- Severity of hypertensive nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy in patients with edema should be how to
- What are the methods of diet aftercare for Hypertensive neph
- The difference between hypertension and nephropathy leading