I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to nurse hypertensive nephropathy ?
1.Hypertensive nephropathy patients should not bend over the desk reading ,because in this way can make the brain excessive tension ,which easily induce to high blood pressure .
2.It is better to get up slowly .When waking up in the morning should not immediately get out of the bed ,should practice the head and upper limb in order to adopt the position change .
3.Avoid forcibly defecate otherwise will have a serious risk of cerebral hemorrhage .
4.The breakfast should be light ,such as one cup of milk or soybean milk 、one egg and a slice of bread .
5.Dinner should be few ,with seventy percent full advisable ,not only eat cooked rice ,should match some soup or porridge .
6.Insisting on morning exercise ,it is not better to have a fierce exercise .Slightly activity can contribute to relieve arterial tension .
7.Taking a warm bath ,excessive hot or cold water will stimulate the skin sense organs ,causing vasomotion ,thus affecting blood pressure .
8.Taking a nap at noon ,after lunch have a little activity ,and then take a nap ,it is advisable to half an hour to one hour .
9.Don’t go to a crowded bus ,walk or ride a bicycle ,with loose environment .
10.Have a low salt and low oil diet .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy