I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent hypertensive nephropathy ?
Once appeared high blood pressure should take medicine or other methods to control ,the blood pressure must keep in a stable condition .High blood pressure patients avoid the improper treatment cause hypertensive nephropathy .
1.Giving up smoking and drinking .
2.Have a balance diet ,the average daily salt intake had better control in 6g ,reduce urinary sodium excretion ,prevent and control high blood pressure .
3.Lose weight ,reduce heat ,balance the diet ,increase sports ,BMI(body mass index) should keep in 20-40 ;reduce the risk for obesity induced hypertension
4.Adjust the attitude ,relieve the pressure ,pay attention to combine with work and rest and rest ,especially patients who work on brain work should take part in some entertainments .
5.Balance the diet 、reduce the intake of fat ,increase the intake of fresh vegetables and fruits as well as high calcium food (such as milk、beans and so on)which is not only helpful to keep weight ,control blood fat ,but also can supply potassium and calcium ,thus contributing to prevent and control the high blood pressure .
6.Regular exercise .Hypertensive nephropathy patients should take some proper exercise according to their own healthy condition .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?