I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to distinguish renal high blood pressure ?
High blood pressure is commonly seen in clinic .In general ,it can be divided into primary high blood pressure and secondary high blood pressure .Renal high blood pressure is one of the common secondary high blood pressure .When there is no obvious edema or not take urine test ,patients easy to think they suffer from primary high blood pressure .In treatment and prognosis aspects ,renal high blood pressure is different from primary high blood pressure ,so should distinguish them carefully .So how to distinguish renal high blood pressure and primary high blood pressure ?This needs to carefully check and ask for the medical history ,clear causal relationships ,make clear the sequence of the disease .Renal high blood pressure can be divided into renal materiality hypertension and renal vascular hypertension .When the medical history of renal materiality hypertension is not typical ,it is difficult to identify it with the primary hypertension .The following identification just for your reference .
2.Primary high blood pressure : General is the older ,or have family history of essential hypertension ,first have high blood pressure ,and then have renal lesion ,such as proteinuria 、renal insufficiency and so on .
3.Renal vascular hypertension: Commonly seen the patients who under 30 years old or more than 55 years old suddenly occur malignant hypertension or have the medical history of high blood pressure suddenly turn into malignant hypertension .Patients should also pay attention to whether the medical history have the waist injury 、lumbago or abdomen pain and stomachache .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?