I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Dietary care for patient with hypertensive nephropathy
1.Proper ingest the protein
Protein is the essential nutrient in the human body ,but if the protein intake is too high will increase the burden of the kidney and aggravate the kidney damage ;if ingest insufficiency will affect the nutrition supplement of human body .Therefore ,patients should determine the protein intake according to the condition of the renal function :when there is no obvious renal function damage ,the intake of protein should control within 50g a day ;if occur abnormal serum creatinine and urea nitrogen ,the intake of protein should reduce to 20-40g a day .
2.Control the supplement of heat
The proper heat should be determined by the illness ,commonly in order to maintain the ideal weight as a standard .Due to these kinds of patients often have lipid metabolism disorders ,so reduce the intake of fat not only can control the heat ,but also can improve the metabolism disorders .
3.Low salt and high vitamin diet
Hypertensive nephropathy patients should control the intake of salt ,avoid salty foods ;eat less the foods which contain corrosion remover .Ingesting enough vitamin especially Group B vitamin ,which is beneficial to regulate the body metabolism ,when it is necessary take vitamin supplement .
4.Change the eating habits
Analyzing own eating habits under the doctor’s advice ,changing the bad eating habits ,limit some foods ,in this way can satisfy the nutrition requirement and improve the life quality .
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?