I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
Due to long-term use of hormones and other drugs, lupus nephritis patients are prone to vitamin b, vitamin c, vitamin d, calcium, zinc and other nutritional deficiencies, so should eat foods rich in these nutrients. 1, foods rich in vitamin ..
- How to prevent recurrent lupus erythematosus nephropathy
There are many risk factors in life that can affect the condition of lupus erythematosus nephropathy and cause certain recurrence of the patients condition, which will seriously delay the recovery period of the patient. Therefore, patients ..
- Problems to be paid attention to in the treatment of Lupus N
Lupus nephropathy can occur in both male and female, but more common in women, and the incidence is still high. After suffering from the disease, patients should be treated promptly in the early stage, so as not to exacerbate the condition ..
- What are the precautions of regular lupus erythematosus refe
Systemic lupus erythematosus is a complex systemic immune disease that causes damage to many organs, such as the skin, kidneys, and heart of a patient. Outbreaks of disease can cause acute renal failure, lupus encephalitis, and other life-t ..
- Can lupus drink?
Can lupus drink? We all know that wine culture has always been the tradition of the Chinese ethnic group. Small amounts of alcohol are beneficial to peoples health. However, there are many taboos on the diet of patients with lupus. So, can ..
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for lupus
TCM acupoints and acupoints injection therapy: Beijing East Fourth Hospital Department of Rheumatology from the eighties of last century, after many years of exploration and sum up experience, the combination of drug therapy and meridian th ..
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
Lupus nephritis can present some signs and symptoms at the time of onset, and we can judge lupus nephritis according to these symptoms.Here are some of the symptoms do you have? The clinical manifestations of lupus nephritis and clinical ma ..
- How can lupus kidney patients relieve pain?
In addition to the kidneys, lupus can also damage whole body systems, including the skin and mucous membranes, bones and muscles, the respiratory system, the nervous system, the blood system, the digestive system, the heart and so on, all o ..
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
Lupus patients with renal damage called lupus nephritis. Approximately 70% of SLE has clinical manifestations of kidney damage. Lupus nephritis can be hidden from the onset of symptoms can be light, the symptoms can be light or heavy. Sympt ..
- A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis
First, patients with Lupus Nephritis should forbid greasy food, which contains much fat, because patients with Lupus Nephritis have lesion in the blood. In addition, the food should also be delicate and should not be too salty. If they take ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service