I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Expert introduction: Stages of Lupus Nephritis
In histology, Lupus Nephritis is divided into 6 stages: Stage I: Minimal Mesan Gial. Stage I of Lupus Nephritis looks normal under microscopy, but mesangialcal deposits are noted in electron microscopy. In this stage, urinalysis is still no ..
- Food prohibition of patients with lupus nephritis
This article introduces the diet of patients with lupus nephritis, lupus nephritis is caused by a systemic lupus erythematosus immune complex nephritis, a serious cause of death, so make a specific explanation for lupus nephritis kidney specialist die ..
- How to treat lupus nephritis during the diet
How to treat lupus nephritis during the diet? Has been the most concerned about patients. Lupus nephritis nephropathy is always a long time, in addition to the patient failed to correct treatment, the diet is also one of the reasons. So lup ..
- Diagnosis and clinical manifestation of membranous lupus kidney
In the lupus nephritis all types of membranous lupus kidney (MLN) is relatively rare, the incidence was lower than the proliferation of lupus kidney (PLN), about 10% -20%. Hyperplasia and membranous lupus nephropathy can occur simultaneousl ..
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food?
Lupus nephritis is one of the diseases of the kidney, it is the same as other kidney disease will be repeated, after investigation of lupus nephritis is recurrent and has a large part of the relationship in daily diet. So then we talk about ..
- Dietary principles of patients with lupus nephritis
1.Patients with diet for lupus nephritis should have a low sugar diet ,because many lupus nephritis patients often take glucocorticoids during the treatment ,if long-term take it will make the patients occur sterol diabetes and adrenogenital syndrom ..
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
Probably a lot of people dont know what lupus nephritis is, in fact, it is mainly an immune complex nephritis caused by systemic lupus erythematosus involving the kidney. It is the main complication and the cause of death of systemic lupus ..
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get better ?
How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get better? Lupus nephritis is a type of systemic lupus erythematosus combined with two renal different pathological types of immunological damage. It is a disease accompanied by signif ..
- A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis
First, patients with Lupus Nephritis should forbid greasy food, which contains much fat, because patients with Lupus Nephritis have lesion in the blood. In addition, the food should also be delicate and should not be too salty. If they take ..
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
1.Low-salt diet:Patients with kidney disease will easily occur the retention of water and sodium ,thus causing edema ,so patients should have a low-salt diet . 2.Good quality high protein food :Patients with systemic lupus erythematosus wil ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service