I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
For patients with lupus nephritis, diet and treatment are indispensable. Treatment can make the patient to return to normal life as soon as possible, diet is conducive to the recovery of patients, to prevent recurrence of the disease. In addition, unreasonable diet will affect the treatment effect, increase the patient's condition.
1, lupus nephritis patients should first do a good quality protein diet. In patients with lupus nephritis, a large number of proteins are lost from the urine, which can cause hypoproteinemia, but due to the damage of renal function, we should not eat high protein food. Through the intake of adequate quality protein to supplement, such as milk, egg white, meat, fish and other protein rich foods, reduce the intake of vegetable protein.
2, to supplement the loss of calcium. Long term use of drugs, coupled with kidney damage, it is easy to lead to calcium loss, therefore, timely replenishment of calcium is very important, mainly eat more vitamin rich vegetables and fruits. Such as tomatoes, melon, pumpkin, apple etc..
3, do low salt diet. In patients with lupus nephritis, kidney damage, metabolic function disorder, if excessive intake of salt, it will increase the burden on the kidneys, resulting in water and sodium retention, increase the patient's condition, for an early resumption of normal life adverse.
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- Dietary principles of patients with lupus nephritis
- The eight criteria for diet in patients with lupus nephritis
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food?
- How to treat lupus nephritis during the diet
- What are the dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis?
- Expert introduction: dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should have a scientific diet
- A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis
- Food prohibition of patients with lupus nephritis
- The problems of patients with lupus nephritis in the diet
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- Lupus nephritis diet standards which need attention
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- Dietary requirement for patients with lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should be careful to diet
- Lupus nephritis patients daily diet should pay attention to what?