I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis
First, patients with Lupus Nephritis should forbid greasy food, which contains much fat, because patients with Lupus Nephritis have lesion in the blood. In addition, the food should also be delicate and should not be too salty. If they take in too much salt, there will be too much water in the body, which leads to the retention of water. So the intake of salt should be less than 3 g per day.
Second, patients with Lupus Nephritis diet should forbid sea food such as fish, shrimps, crubs, and so on. All of these foods can lead to allergic reaction. In addition, beef and milk can also lead to the deterioration of condition. So the amount of them should also be limited. The intake of beef every week should be kept at 100 to 19g. The intake of milk every day should be under 100 to 159g.
Third, patients with Lupus Nephritis diet should control the intake of fat, especially food which is rich in fat such as pork, beef and mutton. They should also stop fried food. In addition, they should take in good quality protein, which mainly refers to animal protein, such as lean meat, and kinds of fish which has scale. What's more, according to the type of Lupus Nephritis and different symptoms in clinic such as edema and blood pressure, they should choose specific amount of salt.
For example, if patients with Lupus Nephritis are diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome, the intake of salt every day should be kept at under 3g.
Last but not least, because patients with Lupus Nephritis diet use hormone and other medicine for a long time, they are easy to be in the insufficiency of vitamin B, C, D and so on. So they should also take in more vitamins from fresh vegetables and fruits
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
- Dietary principles of patients with lupus nephritis
- The eight criteria for diet in patients with lupus nephritis
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food?
- How to treat lupus nephritis during the diet
- What are the dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis?
- Expert introduction: dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should have a scientific diet
- Food prohibition of patients with lupus nephritis
- The problems of patients with lupus nephritis in the diet
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- Lupus nephritis diet standards which need attention
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- Dietary requirement for patients with lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should be careful to diet
- Lupus nephritis patients daily diet should pay attention to what?