I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Lupus nephritis and IgA nephropathy
Summary of lupus nephritis
By lupus erythematosus caused by nephritis, as the name suggests, is a dangerous "wolf" the same disease. In the past in the diagnosis, 50 years will be developed to 50% of renal failure, and now, due to the progress of diagnosis and treatment, has been reduced to 20%, the disease sometimes active, sometimes static, in the treatment requires a high degree of skill. On the one hand to the doctor's medical clever, on the other hand the patient to deepen their understanding of the disease, with the treatment, in order to get the best effect. In my special clinic, lupus nephritis patients account for about 30%, showing that the disease is very common. Most of the patients are young women.
Lupus nephritis clinical manifestations varied, even if the original stable condition, under the influence of certain factors, but also activities, and activities are not the same performance, so if it is not a specialist, it is easy to misdiagnosis, such as Said: fever, joint pain, body aches may be considered skin disease, skin allergies. Occurrence of pleural effusion or pericardial effusion is considered tuberculous pleurisy or tuberculous pericarditis. Abnormal liver function may be considered hepatitis. Therefore, lupus nephritis patients appear the best situation to find kidney disease specialist, do the necessary laboratory tests, so as not to delay the disease.
So far, the development of science to lupus nephritis patients to bring a ray of light. Lupus nephritis development to uremia there are two possible, one may be severely damaged kidney tissue, normal kidney tissue only about 20%, this situation can only rely on dialysis to maintain life. Another may be due to lupus nephritis caused by tissue inflammation, and the decline in renal function, this situation we often use abdominal dialysis to lift the symptoms of renal failure, and then conventional hormone therapy, ctx impact treatment and with traditional Chinese medicine treatment , Can often reverse uremia, do not need to use membrane dialysis, leaving the patient back to normal life. As long as the history of lupus nephritis no more than 2 years, b under the renal no shrinkage, or short-term decline in renal function in patients with uremia, with the above method is likely to restore renal function.
Patients with formal treatment, the general condition will be alleviated, can be competent daily work, feel good, which will make some patients think their disease is good, do not need treatment, it is very dangerous. Lupus nephritis treatment is quite complex, long course of treatment, some patients to take a small amount of hormones for life, the condition changes often have to adjust the dose, over-treatment may cause serious side effects. Therefore, patients adhere to referral is very important, regular to the hospital to check urine, check blood routine, blood biochemistry and the necessary serological examination, timely understanding of renal function changes, it is necessary.
People say that lupus erythematosus is not see the sun's disease, which means that the patient often wear straw hat, not the sun in terms of. There is a literature reported long-term sun-induced lupus erythematosus, which patients with lupus nephritis, can not prevent. The previous view is that lupus nephritis should not be pregnant, and now this view has been denied, lupus nephritis patients, if the condition is stable, under the guidance of a doctor, can be pregnant. Some drugs will induce lupus activity to try to avoid the use, such as penicillin, sulfonamides, contraceptives, rhodamine, hydralazine, vaccination and so on.
And iga kidney disease phase identification
In addition to the performance of the kidneys, there are other systemic manifestations, such as: rash, joint pain, mouth ulcers, hair loss, serous effusion, blood tests can be seen anti-ana, anti-dsdna, antibody positive, low complement blood Disease, renal biopsy persity, immunofluorescence often a variety of immunoglobulin deposition (full bright Church)
In addition to the performance of the kidneys, there are other systemic manifestations, such as: rash, joint pain, mouth ulcers, hair loss, serous effusion, blood tests can be seen anti-ana, anti-dsdna, antibody positive, low complement blood Disease, renal biopsy persity, immunofluorescence often a variety of immunoglobulin deposition.
- Key points of uremic diet
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis