I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
Lupus nephritis is a very serious kidney disease, patients should pay attention to this disease. Take timely treatment when you have symptoms, in addition should pay special attention to the diet, this has an impact on the development of the patient's condition. So what should we pay attention to about dietary standard of lupus nephritis, expert of our hospital will introduce to you about it.
For patients with lupus nephritis, treatment is very important, but diet is also very important, what is good to eat for lupus nephritis patients, diet is the most important part of treatment, a reasonable diet have a great help on the patient's disease condition.
1. Patients should have a light diet mainly and eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins in the active period.
2. Patients in the ease of asymptomatic, basically eat an ordinary diet. Diet is the most important method of patient treatment of disease.
3. Those who have kidney damage, such as oliguria, hypertension, edema or azotemia should take low salt and low protein diet, and limit the intake of water. When edema subside, normal blood pressure, azotemia disappeared, can eat an ordinary diet.
4. What is good to eat for lupus nephritis patients? Foods rich in vitamin E: wheat germ, grain embryo, vegetable oil, cod liver oil, meat and eggs, milk and cream, lettuce leaves, citrus and so on.
5. Should eat foods rich in vitamin A, B6, D, and e. Foods rich in vitamin A include cod liver oil, milk, duck, etc, foods rich in carotene include carrots, corn, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, red fruit, cherries, loquat, plums, citrus and so on. Foods rich in Vitamin B6 include yeast, corn germ, corn, wheat, oats, rice bran and so on. Foods rich in vitamin D are dairy products, duck eggs and so on.
The above is the introduction about the lupus nephritis diet standards, different patients with varying degrees of disease, the choice of treatment is not the same, so patients should pay more attention to the diet, if necessary, you can first consult Your attending physician, or contact our online expert, our experts will give you professional response based on the patient's condition.
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
- Lupus nephritis diet standards which need attention
- The eight criteria for diet in patients with lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should be careful to diet
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
- The problems of patients with lupus nephritis in the diet
- Dietary requirement for patients with lupus nephritis
- Dietary principles of patients with lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should have a scientific diet
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis