I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get better ?
How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get better? Lupus nephritis is a type of systemic lupus erythematosus combined with two renal different pathological types of immunological damage. It is a disease accompanied by significant renal impairment. If not treated promptly, the disease will continue to worsen, and kidney hardening can lead to renal insufficiency. Therefore, in the treatment, you must pay attention to protect the kidney, prevent the occurrence of renal insufficiency. So, how do you protect your kidneys for lupus nephritis to get better?
1. Control and develop actively, especially high blood pressure and proteinuria
Hypertension is one of the greatest risk factors for renal dysfunction. So the patient must pay attention to have the blood pressure rise, if have the condition of high blood pressure must strictly control blood pressure. Proteinuria can not only reflect the damage of glomerulus, but also can cause the damage of the renal tubule. It is a risk factor for progression of kidney disease. Reducing urine protein can reduce kidney damage and protect kidneys. The use of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor antagonists can reduce protein, slow kidney hardening and protect the kidneys. If proteinuria is present, such drugs can be used even if blood pressure is normal.
2. Prevention of infection
Infections can occur during treatment (especially in the first few months of treatment). Infections often result in relapse or aggravation. Therefore, in daily life, we should pay attention to prevention, avoid the crowded place, reduce the occurrence of infection. In case of infection, timely medical treatment should be made.
3.Avoid nephrotoxic drugs
In daily life, many drugs are harmful to the kidneys, such as gentamycin, sulfonamide, kanamycin, polymyxin B and many other antibiotics. Traditional Chinese medicine (especially in wooden and anti-wood, etc.); Pain reliever. So, to prevent further kidney damage, you'd better avoid these medications.
4. Prevention of obesity
Obesity is now a major global health hazard. Obesity is not only a risk factor for hyperlipidemia, hypertension and coronary heart disease. It can also increase albuminuria and worsen kidney damage. If you are a lupus nephritis, be sure to actively lose weight and maintain your ideal weight, which can reduce albuminuria and delay the progression of the disease.
How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get better? Now you should have a general idea. In addition, early treatment is key. If you still need to know, you can consult our online expert and our experts will reply you as soon as possible.
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Lupus nephritis and IgA nephropathy
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- The relationship between pregnant women and acute renal atrophy
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
- Life care for lupus nephritis
- What are the treatments for Lupus Nephritis?
- What is the cause of long-time lupus nephritis?
- Signs and Symptoms of Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- How to nurse lupus erythematosus nephropathy?
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- The damages of proteinuria
- Home care of lupus nephritis
- The characteristics of patients with lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis tips
- Lupus nephritis is not a terminal disease
- Five obstacles for children with renal disease
- Health care of lupus nephritis
- What factors should be paid attention to in daily life of lupus nephritis patients?
- Poor mood will affect the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus nephropathy