I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
Lupus nephritis is one of the diseases of the kidney, it is the same as other kidney disease will be repeated, after investigation of lupus nephritis is recurrent and has a large part of the relationship in daily diet. So then we talk about how do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food?
First, increase the amount of protein intake
Patients with lupus nephritis will lose a lot of protein, and the body of protein will lead to the occurrence of proteinemia, so patients should add some high-quality protein.
Second, to avoid the intake of light-sensitive food
Lupus nephritis should try to avoid glare as much as possible, especially after eating a light-sensitive food, this will aggravate the condition. Sensitive food mainly celery, rape, figs and so on.
Third, the food is less salt
Eating too much salt will lead to edema, so patients with lupus nephritis as little as possible intake of salt.
Four, less intake of fat food
Patients with lupus nephritis due to lack of light, so less outdoor activities. And if the intake of too much fat foods easily lead to indigestion, it should be less intake.
Fifth, appropriate to add calcium
Calcium supplementation is to avoid osteoporosis, because lupus nephritis patients glucocorticoid can cause osteoporosis, so the food to strengthen the calcium tonic.
The above is the relevant introduction about lupus nephritis how do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food, for reference only. Lupus nephritis patients in the diet should pay attention to professional doctors, so as not to improper diet, affecting the patient's treatment. In patients with lupus nephritis, proper exercise and increased body immunity are helpful in the treatment of lupus nephritis.
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
- What are the ways to prevent lupus nephritis?
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- What should lupus nephropathy pay attention during pregnancy
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get b
- Daily precautions for lupus nephritis
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- How to treat lupus nephritis rationally?
- What is the cause of long-time lupus nephritis?
- Why do you get lupus nephritis?
- Chinese medicine treatment of lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis Hormone shock indication
- How to treat patients with lupus nephritis?
- Lupus nephritis tips
- Lupus nephritis and IgA nephropathy