I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The preventions of lupus erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus is the common disease in daily life ,which have a big effect on patients ,so when find the symptoms of lupus erythematosus ,patients should pay more attention to .
Now let me tell you the preventions of lupus erythematosus
1.The early dialysis and treatment of lupus nephritis is important ,which is directly related to the prognosis .In accurately determining the illness severity ,disease involving the viscera range ,on the basis of choosing the right treatment is extremely important .
During the process of treatment should weigh the advantages and disadvantages ,correct assess the ratio of risk and effect ,can use Traditional Chinese Medicine adjuvant therapy which is effective than western medicine .This is one of the preventions of lupus erythematosus .
2.Adjust the diet .Some foods can induce or aggravate the illness ,so patients should not eat ,such as pepper 、fresh ginger and other sour or spicy foods .Patients should also not eat dog meat 、beef 、sea food 、celery 、caraway and other foods .
3.Eliminating all kinds of factors that can induce or aggravate lupus erythematosus .When go out should avoid solarization ,avoid touching the toxic substances (such as tint),eat less or not eat sour or spicy food .In addition ,patients should keep healthy ,avoid all kinds of operations ,female patients should avoid oral contraceptive .Some drugs also can induce or aggravate lupus erythematosus ,such as isoniazide 、anticonvulsive drugs and so on .
4.Patients with lupus erythematosus should strengthen exercise and have a good rest ,serious patients should lie in bed ,after the illness stable patients can take some proper exercise .Don’t choose fierce exercise ,can practice jogging 、free combat 、tai chi and so on .
5.lupus erythematosus is a immune disease ,which is closely related to patient’s health condition and emotion .So patients should keep a good attitude ,build up the confidence of fighting the disease which is important to build up immune balance and keep the illness stable .
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?