I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
Lupus nephritis patients in the treatment process should pay attention to diet and living habits, poor diet and habits may cause lupus nephritis progression. In addition, lupus nephritis patients should also pay attention to maintain a happy mood, good psychological state of treatment is helpful. Here are some lupus nephritis diet therapy, which can be used as a reference:
(1) zhuyeshigao boiled rice porridge and fresh bamboo leaf 200g, gypsum, 100 g, 100 g of rice, fresh bamboo leaves washed with water and gypsum slag water to cook 1000ml, in 10 minutes, with zhuyeshigao boiled rice porridge. 2-3 times daily. Suitable for lupus nephritis (high temperature above 39 DEG C), the card is reduchishen.
(2) two parent fish fish a distilled water (about 500 g) from 5 g, 5 g, 5 g of Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, hogfennel root, almond 5 g, will go to fish heads and viscera, cut into a large bowl, add the drug, Yellow Wine amount, a little salt, add water no fish, steamed into the steamer 1 hours, serve hot meal consumption, suitable for patients with lupus nephritis five upset hot, muggy night sweats, joint pain, sore throat and dry mouth syndrome, yin deficiency heat person.
lupus nephritis diet therapy
(3) eight treasure porridge Gorgon, barley, lentils, white lotus, red dates, longan, yam, lily of the 6 g, 150 g of rice, eight kind of herbs with adequate water, boil for 40 minutes, 150 g of rice are added to the above drugs, continue to boil rotten porridge. Adjust the food to sugar. Apply to the use of cyclophosphamide, nausea, vomiting, anorexia and other symptoms. This can reduce the stimulation of cyclophosphamide on the gastrointestinal tract, and has some diuretic swelling effect.
The above is about "lupus nephritis diet therapy" related content, for reference only. Lupus nephritis patients eat the above food, should consult a professional doctor, so as to avoid food and drug factors, influence the treatment effect.
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
- How to prevent recurrent lupus erythematosus nephropathy
- Problems to be paid attention to in the treatment of Lupus N
- What are the precautions of regular lupus erythematosus refe
- Can lupus drink?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for lupus
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- How can lupus kidney patients relieve pain?
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
- What are the ways to prevent lupus nephritis?
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- What should lupus nephropathy pay attention during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and clinical manifestation of membranous lupus kid
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get b
- Daily precautions for lupus nephritis
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Precautions for lupus erythematosus