I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How can lupus kidney patients relieve pain?
In addition to the kidneys, lupus can also damage whole body systems, including the skin and mucous membranes, bones and muscles, the respiratory system, the nervous system, the blood system, the digestive system, the heart and so on, all of which may require treatment.
Among them, kidney damage is the most serious, and, lupus kidney is also the leading cause of death in patients with lupus erythematosus, the mortality of lupus nephritis in children is up to 18.9% -25.4%.
1. Antinuclear antibody: Antinuclear antibody (ANA) is a characteristic antibody of lupus, the positive rate of up to 98%. In addition, anti-dsDNA antibody, high titer anti-dsDNA antibody, anti-Sm antibody are also very important on the diagnosis of lupus.
2. C3 / C4 examination, as well as other autoantibodies.
Treatment programs and principles
Lupus erythematosus caused immune damage on the kidney, mainly associated with immune complex formation, immune cells and cytokines and other immune abnormalities. Therefore, immunotherapy of hormones and immunosuppressive agents are essential.
In general, mild mesangial lesions of lupus, and mesangial proliferative lupus, with medium and small doses of hormone therapy. Immunosuppressive agents can be used when the effect of simple hormone therapy is not good.
Severe focal lupus, diffuse lupus, membranous lupus, you need large doses of immunosuppressive agents for induction therapy, at the end of the induction phase, maintained with small dose.
Reduce side effects
The current main effective treatment is immunosuppressive agents with plasma exchange, but easy to cause new damage to patients.
In particular, necrosis of the femoral head caused by hormones will bring great harm to lupus nephritis patients.
Because of the prevalence of inflammation, immunosuppressive agents are necessary, but can be used to reduce the side effects of traditional Chinese medicine.
Because inflammation is an immune response caused by the deposition of immune complexes, clearing immune complexes is the key. Plasma exchange has a good cleaning effect on immune complexes in the blood, but the effect is not obvious for immune complexes in the kidneys.
In addition to traditional Chinese medicine can help clean up immune complexes, but also can improve the body's immune system, reduce the immune suppressant on the physical damage.
After reading the above introduction, I hope can be helpful to you, if you have any questions about kidney disease need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply you as soon as possible.
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
- How to prevent recurrent lupus erythematosus nephropathy
- Problems to be paid attention to in the treatment of Lupus N
- What are the precautions of regular lupus erythematosus refe
- Can lupus drink?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for lupus
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
- What are the ways to prevent lupus nephritis?
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- What should lupus nephropathy pay attention during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and clinical manifestation of membranous lupus kid
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get b
- Daily precautions for lupus nephritis
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Precautions for lupus erythematosus