I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can lupus drink?
Can lupus drink? We all know that wine culture has always been the tradition of the Chinese ethnic group. Small amounts of alcohol are beneficial to people's health. However, there are many taboos on the diet of patients with lupus. So, can lupus drink?
Chinese medicine believes that systemic lupus erythematosus is a systemic autoimmune disease, the main symptoms are manifested in skin and mucous membranes, skeletal muscle, kidney and central nervous system, and lead to lung, heart, blood and other organs and systems appear immunological abnormalities. So will drinking have an impact on lupus? The answer is yes! Will inevitably have an impact, let's take a specific look at the dangers of drinking on lupus:
The impact of alcohol on patients is quite significant, alcohol damage to the kidneys and central nervous system, liver damage, alcohol is very stimulating systemic lupus erythematosus, triggering the increase of systemic lupus erythematosus, and reduce the patient's medication, and even some of the effects There will be toxic side effects, thus aggravating the condition, seriously affecting the patient's health, because this patient should avoid alcohol. Warm wine, will increase the lupus patients with endometriosis, should not drink. Alcohol is the direct harm to the liver and kidney damage, drinking is equivalent worse.
Some patients mentioned that their current condition is stable, basically under control, whether it can be a small amount of smoking and drinking? If you sleep well for a long time, can you improve your sleep with a small amount of alcohol?
In response to these questions, some experts said that:
No cold and other uncomfortable symptoms, and has been seen by your doctor confirmed a stable condition, a small amount of alcohol (such as red wine about 50ml, about 100ml beer), is OK. But beware, drinking time and medication time staggered at least 1 hour or more. Of course, just for reference, the specific situation or to the hospital under the guidance of a doctor.
Can lupus drink? We have a detailed description above, i believe you all have a certain understanding. Of course, the best is to quit smoking and drinking, like to drink the systemic lupus erythematosus patients must be strict Restrain yourself, do not continue, beware of losing health! If you have other questions, please consult our online doctor.
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
- How to prevent recurrent lupus erythematosus nephropathy
- Problems to be paid attention to in the treatment of Lupus N
- What are the precautions of regular lupus erythematosus refe
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for lupus
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- How can lupus kidney patients relieve pain?
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
- What are the ways to prevent lupus nephritis?
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- What should lupus nephropathy pay attention during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and clinical manifestation of membranous lupus kid
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get b
- Daily precautions for lupus nephritis
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Precautions for lupus erythematosus