I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the precautions of regular lupus erythematosus refe
Systemic lupus erythematosus is a complex systemic immune disease that causes damage to many organs, such as the skin, kidneys, and heart of a patient. Outbreaks of disease can cause acute renal failure, lupus encephalitis, and other life-threatening diseases. The disease is not yet cured, requiring long-term treatment of patients, regular follow-up examination to control the development of the disease. What are the precautions when lupus patient referral?
Treatment of diseases require the use of immunosuppressive agents and hormones, different types of patients with different doses and doses are different, the need for regular follow-up observation of the results to timely adjustment of treatment options.
Immunosuppressive agents cause liver and kidney damage, and some patients also experience side effects such as gastrointestinal upset. Depending on the severity of the adverse reaction, the doctor may communicate with the patient if dressing changes are required.
If the disease control is stable, doctors will consider reducing the amount of drugs. For the first time to find a doctor lupus patients need to bring together all the inspection information before, such as hematuria routine, immunological tests, hepatitis TB check, etc., if the various types of tests were recently checked in the hospital, you do not have to repeat the test . When the doctor will pay attention to the clinical symptoms of patients, such as hair loss, joint swelling and pain, whether a spontaneous abortion occurred, the fetal stop is also a doctor is very concerned about the content, used to determine whether patients with lupus simultaneously with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.
The doctor will make a judgment on the condition according to the patient's description and the previous check index.
At the start of treatment, patients need two weeks to follow up to see if there is any side effect of the regimen. Followed by a month after the visit, each need to do routine urine, blood, check whether the drug damage the liver, kidneys, hematopoietic system, urine routine can also monitor patients with lupus nephritis.
Every 3-6 months, patients need to do an immunological examination, such as immune 7, autoantibodies and other monitoring of the development of lupus erythematosus disease, ds-DNA antibody titers decline, complement C3 value represents the disease tends to Better.
However, the patient does not have to over-tighten the immune index, sometimes the immune index is abnormal, but the patient does not have any symptoms and organ involvement, and we do not need special treatment.
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
- How to prevent recurrent lupus erythematosus nephropathy
- Problems to be paid attention to in the treatment of Lupus N
- Can lupus drink?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for lupus
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- How can lupus kidney patients relieve pain?
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
- What are the ways to prevent lupus nephritis?
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- What should lupus nephropathy pay attention during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and clinical manifestation of membranous lupus kid
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get b
- Daily precautions for lupus nephritis
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Precautions for lupus erythematosus