I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Problems to be paid attention to in the treatment of Lupus N
Lupus nephropathy can occur in both male and female, but more common in women, and the incidence is still high. After suffering from the disease, patients should be treated promptly in the early stage, so as not to exacerbate the condition and bring difficulties to treatment. And in the course of treatment need to be focused, but also pay attention to the toxicity of drugs. Nephrology experts advise patients in the treatment process must pay attention to the following questions:
1 To prevent infection. In the process of lupus nephropathy treatment, we need to pay attention to the infection, and actively prevent it. In recent years, experimental studies have found that viral infection may be related to the occurrence of systemic lupus erythematosus. Therefore, we should actively treat various virus infections. Especially for the "small illness" like upper respiratory virus infection, must not be taken lightly.
2 Pay attention to drug side effects. Now in the treatment, the use of drugs is still the most common. Drug treatment of lupus nephropathy has significant effect; but also pay attention to drug toxicity. For patients with lupus, who have a genetic basis for lupus, care should be taken that these drugs may cause toxicity in patients with lupus. Lupus nephropathy mostly in women, the incidence is high, the damage to the human body is also very large. In general, the incidence of cousins of systemic lupus erythematosus as high as 5% to 12%, the same twin incidence of up to 69%, lupus patient relatives in other autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid, dermatomyositis, scleroderma, xerosis and the incidence of psoriasis is also high, blacks and Asian descendants have a higher incidence than Caucasians, which all suggest that lupus is affected by genetic factors.
Treatment of lupus nephropathy is not an easy task, not only to cure the disease is difficult, but also in the treatment may also be some accidents, the patient's body may be due to treatment and abnormalities, so for drug toxicity and infection, etc, must should pay attention to prevention. Choose their own treatment, stabilize the condition, control the incidence of complications, reasonable protection of their renal function, not to make their condition worse, which for their own health is very important.
If you still have questions want to consult, you can submit your condition to us, we will have authoritative nephropathy experts for you to make the treatment plan for you!
- These foods are suitable for lupus nephritis patients
- How to prevent recurrent lupus erythematosus nephropathy
- What are the precautions of regular lupus erythematosus refe
- Can lupus drink?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for lupus
- These lupus nephritis signs and symptoms, do you have it?
- How can lupus kidney patients relieve pain?
- What kind of food is better for lupus nephritis?
- What are the ways to prevent lupus nephritis?
- Nephropathy doctor introduce: lupus nephritis diet therapy
- What kind of food should lupus nephritis patients eat more?
- Expert instruction:Lupus nephritis diet treatment guidelines
- What should lupus nephropathy pay attention during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and clinical manifestation of membranous lupus kid
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with
- Is lupus nephritis contagious?
- How can lupus nephritis patients protect the kidney to get b
- Daily precautions for lupus nephritis
- Dietary standard of lupus nephritis
- Precautions for lupus erythematosus