I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Matters need attention of Children with Lupus Nephritis
1. Children with lupus nephritis should have a long-term treatment Children with lupus nephritis should have a long-term treatment ,even some patients need to cure for their whole life .Lupus nephritis have a very strong genetic background ..
- How to manage Lupus Nephritis?
The best way to deal with Lupus Nephritis isto normalize renal function or at least, to prevent the progressive loss of renal function. Therapy differs, relying on the pathologic lesion. There are some key points for managing Lupus Nephritis ..
- The realationship between Fever and Lupus
Fevers Feversareone of the early signs of Lupus,but it is notfor all people ,so dont worry .Fevers are generally caused by infections that occur as a complication the disease. Urinary tract and respiratory infections are very common, but fe ..
- What are the Kidney Functions?
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, each about the size of a fist. They are located near the middle of the back, just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine. Every day, the two kidneys process about 200 quarts of blood to pro ..
- Signs and Symptoms of Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune disease that can affect almost any organ system; thus, its presentation and course are highly variable, ranging from indolent to fulminant. In childhood-onset SLE, there are several ..
- What is Systematic Lupus Nephritis?
Systematic Lupus Nephritis is a secondary renal glomerular disease caused by SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus), a disease of immune system and can affect various organs of our body like skin, kidney and nerves. According to clinical survey ..
- What is the Diagnosis of Luous Nephritis?
Diagnosis may require urine and blood tests as well as a kidney biopsy. Urine test: Blood or protein in the urine is a sign of kidney damage. Blood test: The kidneys remove waste materials like creatinine and urea from the blood. If the blo ..
- Knowledge of Lupus Nephritis
Lupus nephritis is an inflammation of the kidney caused by systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a disease of the immune system. SLE typically causes harm to the skin, joints, kidneys, and brain. The causes of SLE are unknown. Many factors ma ..
- Healthy Lifestyle for Lupus Nephritis
Certain lifestyle habits can help protect the kidneys. People with lupus nephritis should do the following: Drink enough fluids to stay well hydrated. Eat a low-sodium diet , especially if hypertension is an issue. Avoid smoking and drinkin ..
- What are the treatments for Lupus Nephritis?
Conventional Treatment As Lupus Nephritis is an autoimmune disease, so in many countries, patients are prescribed hormone medicines like prednisone, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporinA and tripterygium to control the disease. As we have explaine ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service