I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What kinds of diseases can pyelonephritis cause?
Pyelonephritis patients through effective antibiotic treatment will obviously improved with in 2-3days ,if cannot improve ,the symptom aggravation and occur continuous fever ,serum white blood cells increase obviously ,should consider the occurrence of complications .The common complications of pyelonephritis include :
1.Renal papillary necrosis :Is one of the serious complications ,often occur in pyelonephritis patients with diabetes or urinary obstruction and can occur blood poisoning or acute renal failure .
2.Perinephric abscess:It is expanded by serious pyelonephritis,account for 90% ,pathogenic bacterium most are gram negative bacilli,escherichia coli is commonly seen ,which exist in diabetes ,urinary tract stones and other bad factors ,patients often occur serious unilateral lumbar pain and tenderness ,to the contralateral bent over ,the pain worse .The treatment appropriate uses powerful antibiotics to strengthen the treatment or incision and drainage .
3.Occur infectious stones:The elements of stones is given priority to with magnesium ammonium phosphate ,this is due to proteusbacillus vulgaris contains urease that can dissolve the urea in the urine and make the urea present alkaline ,while phosphate in alkaline urine with a low solubility ,which is easy to occur the precipitation and form magnesium ammonium phosphate and apatite impacted stones .
4.Gram negative bacilli :Develop in acute ,serious pyelonephritis ,performance with disaster ,all of a a sudden chills ,fever ,cause shock mortality was 50% ,so should actively provide strong antibiotics ,strengthen the treatment .
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?