I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What kinds of diseases can pyelonephritis cause?
Pyelonephritis patients through effective antibiotic treatment will obviously improved with in 2-3days ,if cannot improve ,the symptom aggravation and occur continuous fever ,serum white blood cells increase obviously ,should consider the occurrence of complications .The common complications of pyelonephritis include :
1.Renal papillary necrosis :Is one of the serious complications ,often occur in pyelonephritis patients with diabetes or urinary obstruction and can occur blood poisoning or acute renal failure .
2.Perinephric abscess:It is expanded by serious pyelonephritis,account for 90% ,pathogenic bacterium most are gram negative bacilli,escherichia coli is commonly seen ,which exist in diabetes ,urinary tract stones and other bad factors ,patients often occur serious unilateral lumbar pain and tenderness ,to the contralateral bent over ,the pain worse .The treatment appropriate uses powerful antibiotics to strengthen the treatment or incision and drainage .
3.Occur infectious stones:The elements of stones is given priority to with magnesium ammonium phosphate ,this is due to proteusbacillus vulgaris contains urease that can dissolve the urea in the urine and make the urea present alkaline ,while phosphate in alkaline urine with a low solubility ,which is easy to occur the precipitation and form magnesium ammonium phosphate and apatite impacted stones .
4.Gram negative bacilli :Develop in acute ,serious pyelonephritis ,performance with disaster ,all of a a sudden chills ,fever ,cause shock mortality was 50% ,so should actively provide strong antibiotics ,strengthen the treatment .
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- What are the symptoms in different parts of chronic nephriti
- What types of kidney damage are common in Iga nephropathy?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of gl
- What exercises are suitable for Glomerulonephritis?
- What should be done after iga nephropathy oedema?
- What symptoms indicate the occurrence of iga nephropathy?
- What are the auxiliary examinations of occult nephritis?
- What are the prevention of acute progressive glomerulonephri
- What does membranous nephritis treatment need to pay attenti
- What are the checks needed to treat occult nephritis?
- What is the dietary attention for patients with grade 3 IgA
- What are the drugs with larger nephrotoxicity in antibiotics