I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
People are easy to get nephritis in summer.
Experts say that people are more easy to get nephritis in summer,for they always ignore protecting their kidneys in this season.
But what is the reason? People like to have barbecue and beer in summer,however,these food are more likely to create much Uric Acid and urea nitrogen and they always increase the burden of our kidneys. Drink too much beer one time are easily to get hyperuricemia or hyperlipidemia,then cause kidney disease.
Summer is a very hot season and resistance of human beings decline,so we are more likely to get some common disease,like cold、diabetes or lupus. All these disease are causers of nephritis. People discharge large amount of water and their urine volume will decline if they do not supply enough water timely. Rubbish and toxin in urine will increase then and kidney stone or hydronephrosis may occur.
In addition,stay up late、too salty food、strong work pressure and strong tea or cafe,all of these can cause kidney disease. For example,if have too much salty food,blood pressure may higher and higher and blood in kidney can’t maintain normal flow,the kidney disease occur.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?