I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
People are easy to get nephritis in summer.
Experts say that people are more easy to get nephritis in summer,for they always ignore protecting their kidneys in this season.
But what is the reason? People like to have barbecue and beer in summer,however,these food are more likely to create much Uric Acid and urea nitrogen and they always increase the burden of our kidneys. Drink too much beer one time are easily to get hyperuricemia or hyperlipidemia,then cause kidney disease.
Summer is a very hot season and resistance of human beings decline,so we are more likely to get some common disease,like cold、diabetes or lupus. All these disease are causers of nephritis. People discharge large amount of water and their urine volume will decline if they do not supply enough water timely. Rubbish and toxin in urine will increase then and kidney stone or hydronephrosis may occur.
In addition,stay up late、too salty food、strong work pressure and strong tea or cafe,all of these can cause kidney disease. For example,if have too much salty food,blood pressure may higher and higher and blood in kidney can’t maintain normal flow,the kidney disease occur.
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- What are the symptoms in different parts of chronic nephriti
- What types of kidney damage are common in Iga nephropathy?
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of gl
- What exercises are suitable for Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the auxiliary examinations of occult nephritis?
- What are the prevention of acute progressive glomerulonephri
- What are the checks needed to treat occult nephritis?
- What are the drugs with larger nephrotoxicity in antibiotics
- Urine appear bubble beware of nephritis
- What are the exercises of late stage of glomerulonephritis?
- What are the differences between chronic renal disease and c
- What are the symptoms of nephritis before it appears?
- What are the treatment of focal glomerulosclerosis?
- What types of renal damage are common in Iga nephropathy?