I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Tonsillitis and skin infection can cause acute nephritis
Mention to acute nephritis on children,many people don’t care about this;think they think it is far away from their children. Actually,children who are older than three years old are more easy to get acute nephritis. Especially when they get tonsillitis or skin infection,they are more easy to get acute nephritis. In summer,one inducer is easy to be ignored by parents:ignore hygiene and children tend to get skin infection.
Why can tonsillitis and skin infection can cause acute nephritis?
The happen of acute nephritis has a lose relationship with streptococcus infection. Of course,other infection,like bacteria infection,toxin infection or protozoan infection can also induce acute nephritis. Tonsillitis is always caused by beta hemolytic streptococcus. beta hemolytic streptococcus can create antigen and antibody through blood. When antibody pass by kidney,it may subside in GBM(glomerular basement membrane). On GBM,antigen and antibody may take immune action and absorb alexin to take in,and then induce acute nephritis finally. Generally speaking,impetigo is caused by staphylococcus,it may also create similar antigen and induce acute nephritis in similar way. The main function of kidney is filtrate and discharge rubbish,if it can’t play this role smoothly,blood urine and proteinuria may occur.
Symptoms of acute nephritis.
In general,acute nephritis always appear a week later after children get cold or skin infection. Since various of symptoms are not obvious,parents won’t perceive this disease if they don’t observe the changes of their children. One to four weeks before its attack,children may get pioneer infection,like acute tonsillitis or pustule on skin. At the beginning,low fever,swirl,sick,vomit,bad appetite and so on. These symptoms are similar with fever’s and are always ignored by people. Edema and oliguria are basic characteristics of this disease. In general,edema always begin on eyelid and the spread though out their whole body. So, once edema occur on children,parents should pay enough attention on it.
Most of children’s blood urine can’t be seen by naked eyes,except for by microscope. Only seldom can be seen. The color of it are red or brown,which is related with acid-base of urine.
Most of children can get high blood pressure in their early-stage. Whose illness is serious can also have headache,sick,vomit,hard breath and so on.
- Key points of uremic diet
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- ＂ Doctor stone ＂ does good deed and make himself a good person