I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Tonsillitis and skin infection can cause acute nephritis
Mention to acute nephritis on children,many people don’t care about this;think they think it is far away from their children. Actually,children who are older than three years old are more easy to get acute nephritis. Especially when they get tonsillitis or skin infection,they are more easy to get acute nephritis. In summer,one inducer is easy to be ignored by parents:ignore hygiene and children tend to get skin infection.
Why can tonsillitis and skin infection can cause acute nephritis?
The happen of acute nephritis has a lose relationship with streptococcus infection. Of course,other infection,like bacteria infection,toxin infection or protozoan infection can also induce acute nephritis. Tonsillitis is always caused by beta hemolytic streptococcus. beta hemolytic streptococcus can create antigen and antibody through blood. When antibody pass by kidney,it may subside in GBM(glomerular basement membrane). On GBM,antigen and antibody may take immune action and absorb alexin to take in,and then induce acute nephritis finally. Generally speaking,impetigo is caused by staphylococcus,it may also create similar antigen and induce acute nephritis in similar way. The main function of kidney is filtrate and discharge rubbish,if it can’t play this role smoothly,blood urine and proteinuria may occur.
Symptoms of acute nephritis.
In general,acute nephritis always appear a week later after children get cold or skin infection. Since various of symptoms are not obvious,parents won’t perceive this disease if they don’t observe the changes of their children. One to four weeks before its attack,children may get pioneer infection,like acute tonsillitis or pustule on skin. At the beginning,low fever,swirl,sick,vomit,bad appetite and so on. These symptoms are similar with fever’s and are always ignored by people. Edema and oliguria are basic characteristics of this disease. In general,edema always begin on eyelid and the spread though out their whole body. So, once edema occur on children,parents should pay enough attention on it.
Most of children’s blood urine can’t be seen by naked eyes,except for by microscope. Only seldom can be seen. The color of it are red or brown,which is related with acid-base of urine.
Most of children can get high blood pressure in their early-stage. Whose illness is serious can also have headache,sick,vomit,hard breath and so on.
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- Why chronic nephritis can cause itchy skin
- What are the differences between chronic renal disease and c
- Why the elderly should pay attention to hypertension and kid
- Will cold increase the protein purpura nephritis and occult
- What are the symptoms and diagnosis of chronic interstitial
- Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephr
- The difference between acute glomerulonephritis and chronic
- Treatment misunderstanding of occult nephritis
- Are nephritis and pyelonephritis same kind of disease?
- Explain the difference between acute glomerulonephritis and
- Diagnosis and review of IgA nephropathy
- Causes and treatment of stomach pain in patients with IgA ne
- Chronic interstitial nephritis prevention and care
- Nephritis and kidney deficiency is the same thing?
- Identification of IgA nephropathy and other nephropathy
- Chronic glomerulonephritis and acute glomerulonephritis
- Expert:Iga kidney disease and what diseases to identify?
- Chronic nephritis has become more and more young
- Chronic nephritis Diet and nursed back to health