I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
In daily life we can often see many patients that have get nephritis have a misgiving,namely can nephritis infect others? Especially when other people live with the patients,they use tableware together,kiss or sex life.,then they may be afraid of if they can hurt others. However,now I can tell you that nephritis won’t infect others.
Nephritis is not a kind of infectious disease.
Disease that is infectious,means it is infectious disease. The most obvious characteristic of it is it have pathogen,which contains microorganism and parasite. For example,the pathogen of schistosomiasis is blood flukes and it belongs to a kind of parasite;however,influenza can be infected through one people to another is because of the existence of virus. According to this,nephritis won’t infect other people and it is not a kind of infectious disease,for it have no pathogen,namely microorganism and parasite.
So,what is the nosogenesis of nephritis?
Nephritis,means there are inflammatory reaction on our kidney,but it is different with infection on other organs. For example,pneumonia and enteritis are organs are damaged by bacteria and pathogenic microorganism directly and then local infection occur. However,nephritis is different with this. It is a kind of immune disease,different kind of immune complex that is caused by microbial antigen accumulate in kidney and then cause different kidney disease.
So,nephritis won’t infect other people and if you get this kind of disease,you should do the nurse work well and notice your diet to prevent its aggravation.
- Respiratory bacterial infections can cause nephritis
- Nephritis is caused by salt?
- Common sense of acute tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- Will suffering from glomerulonephritis affect life expectanc
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment
- Why chronic nephritis can cause itchy skin
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Can purpura nephritis eat letinous edodes?
- How to prevent the incidence of chronic nephritis?
- The treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What exercises are suitable for Glomerulonephritis?
- Sclerosing glomerulonephritis should pay attention!