I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can nephritis infect others is nephritis infectious disease
In daily life we can often see many patients that have get nephritis have a misgiving,namely can nephritis infect others? Especially when other people live with the patients,they use tableware together,kiss or sex life.,then they may be afraid of if they can hurt others. However,now I can tell you that nephritis won’t infect others.
Nephritis is not a kind of infectious disease.
Disease that is infectious,means it is infectious disease. The most obvious characteristic of it is it have pathogen,which contains microorganism and parasite. For example,the pathogen of schistosomiasis is blood flukes and it belongs to a kind of parasite;however,influenza can be infected through one people to another is because of the existence of virus. According to this,nephritis won’t infect other people and it is not a kind of infectious disease,for it have no pathogen,namely microorganism and parasite.
So,what is the nosogenesis of nephritis?
Nephritis,means there are inflammatory reaction on our kidney,but it is different with infection on other organs. For example,pneumonia and enteritis are organs are damaged by bacteria and pathogenic microorganism directly and then local infection occur. However,nephritis is different with this. It is a kind of immune disease,different kind of immune complex that is caused by microbial antigen accumulate in kidney and then cause different kidney disease.
So,nephritis won’t infect other people and if you get this kind of disease,you should do the nurse work well and notice your diet to prevent its aggravation.
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- Key points of allergic purpura nephritis
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney