I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
More than half of the patients with acute pyelonephritis and chronic pyelonephritis history, followed by symptoms of fatigue, fever, anorexia and lumbago, and accompanied by frequent urination, urgency, dysuria and other urinary irritation symptoms. There were also the acute attack of chronic pyelonephritis. The course of more than half a year or 1 years for chronic pyelonephritis, recently developed renal pelvis had scar formation, intravenous pyelography see renal pelvis seeper, kidney shape deformation, not smooth, or two sizes called kidney of chronic pyelonephritis. There may be damage to renal tubular function, such as decreased concentration, low permeability, low specific gravity urine, nocturia and renal tubular acidosis. To the late stage, there may be damage to glomerular function. Renal hypertension by chronic pelvic inflammation caused by many, generally believed that patients with chronic pyelonephritis hyperreninemia and vascular sclerosis, and release of vasoconstrictive polypeptide related stenosis. A small number of patients with chronic pyelonephritis with one kidney disease, hypertension can be improved.
The clinical manifestations of chronic pyelonephritis complicated, easy to attack again, the reason is: the predisposing factors exist; the mucosa of renal pelvis, renal papilla due to scar deformation, is conducive to the long-term incubation; after the use of antibiotics, bacteria have resistance to Yao, or inside the cell, make the antibiotic lose the sterilization ability in humoral immunity or antibiotics; under the action of the bacterial membrane can not be formed, exists in the protoplasmic mass form in the medulla environment still has vitality infiltration, so once a favorable environment, re growth and reproduction of pleural again this is sinister, protoplasmic strain (type L). Therefore, chronic pyelonephritis is considered to be more difficult to cure and progressive disease.
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure again dialysis?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- From now on, we can not eat dinner arbitrarily any more
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- What are the problems in the treatment of chronic pyelonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Patients with chronic nephritis should pay attention to diet
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- Alert! Rejuvenation of kidney disease Want to drink water tube shut up more reasonable diet
- What are the precautions for chronic nephritis?
- Some dietary misunderstanding in patients with chronic nephritis
- What is the knowledge we need to know of pregnancy in patients with chronic kidney disease?