I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
More than half of the patients with acute pyelonephritis and chronic pyelonephritis history, followed by symptoms of fatigue, fever, anorexia and lumbago, and accompanied by frequent urination, urgency, dysuria and other urinary irritation symptoms. There were also the acute attack of chronic pyelonephritis. The course of more than half a year or 1 years for chronic pyelonephritis, recently developed renal pelvis had scar formation, intravenous pyelography see renal pelvis seeper, kidney shape deformation, not smooth, or two sizes called kidney of chronic pyelonephritis. There may be damage to renal tubular function, such as decreased concentration, low permeability, low specific gravity urine, nocturia and renal tubular acidosis. To the late stage, there may be damage to glomerular function. Renal hypertension by chronic pelvic inflammation caused by many, generally believed that patients with chronic pyelonephritis hyperreninemia and vascular sclerosis, and release of vasoconstrictive polypeptide related stenosis. A small number of patients with chronic pyelonephritis with one kidney disease, hypertension can be improved.
The clinical manifestations of chronic pyelonephritis complicated, easy to attack again, the reason is: the predisposing factors exist; the mucosa of renal pelvis, renal papilla due to scar deformation, is conducive to the long-term incubation; after the use of antibiotics, bacteria have resistance to Yao, or inside the cell, make the antibiotic lose the sterilization ability in humoral immunity or antibiotics; under the action of the bacterial membrane can not be formed, exists in the protoplasmic mass form in the medulla environment still has vitality infiltration, so once a favorable environment, re growth and reproduction of pleural again this is sinister, protoplasmic strain (type L). Therefore, chronic pyelonephritis is considered to be more difficult to cure and progressive disease.
- Chronic nephritis how to prevent skin infections
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment
- Why chronic nephritis can cause itchy skin
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- How to prevent the incidence of chronic nephritis?
- What are the symptoms in different parts of chronic nephriti
- The treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis
- Why chronic renal failure occurs in the polycystic kidney?
- What are the differences between chronic renal disease and c
- Do you know about chronic glomerulonephritis??
- Self-regulation of chronic nephritis
- Why chronic nephritis symptoms hidden?
- How to prevent the onset of chronic nephritis?
- For chronic nephritis patients：low protein diet or high prot