I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the predisposing factors of female nephritis
1, infection factors: many bacteria, viruses, and parasitic infections can cause nephritis. Common respiratory infection. Scarlet fever, skin purulent infection etc.. At the same time, it is also one of the important reasons for the recurrence and aggravation of renal function damage.
2, hypertension: hypertension is the main symptom of kidney disease, so patients with hypertension must first consider whether or not caused by kidney disease. At the same time, the persistent hypertension is one of the important factors that aggravate the deterioration of renal function. It is very important to control hypertension actively in all stages of renal disease.
3, genetic factors: in the past generally considered hereditary kidney disease is relatively rare, but in the past 20 years, with the development of science, genetic kidney disease detection rate increased significantly, currently known to have more than 30 kinds. The most common are: hereditary nephritis, polycystic kidney, etc..
4, pregnancy: pregnancy and kidney disease can affect each other, pregnancy is easy to increase the burden on the kidneys and kidney by pathological damage, the deterioration of renal function; kidney disease in patients with pregnancy can lead to increased premature birth, stillbirth and pregnancy complications. For patients with hypertension or renal insufficiency, generally not suitable for pregnancy.
5, other factors: in addition to the above high blood pressure diabetes, many other systemic diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, gout can cause secondary renal damage.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?