I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the causes of chronic nephritis
Statistics show that in the cause of acute nephritis, upper respiratory tract infection accounts for about 60% to 70%. Spring weather is sometimes hot and sometimes cold, sooner or later, low temperature, bacteria and viruses are very active, upper respiratory tract infection is easy to pop, therefore also increased in patients with acute nephritis.
Especially when the cold virus induced immune function disorder, immune cells not only phagocytosis of bacteria, but the bacteria contained, bacteria and germs in the body of the antibody itself with an immune complex, with the blood circulation to the kidneys, then deposited into intrinsic glomerular cells, eventually leading to the occurrence of nephritis.
Acute nephritis mostly in sore throat or upper respiratory tract infection after 1 to 2 weeks of onset. When the disease as follows: there is an important loss of appetite, fatigue, headache, nausea and vomiting; no control fever infection in some patients, the general body temperature at 38 degrees Celsius; urine volume decreased, the color is dark and cloudy, and hematuria, but the duration is not long, a few days later and more into the mirror the vast majority of patients with hematuria; urine routine examination have protein, general after 2 to 3 weeks for a small amount of urine protein, disappeared in 2 to 3 months, such as persistent proteinuria is transformed into chronic nephritis performance
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome