I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the causes of chronic nephritis
Statistics show that in the cause of acute nephritis, upper respiratory tract infection accounts for about 60% to 70%. Spring weather is sometimes hot and sometimes cold, sooner or later, low temperature, bacteria and viruses are very active, upper respiratory tract infection is easy to pop, therefore also increased in patients with acute nephritis.
Especially when the cold virus induced immune function disorder, immune cells not only phagocytosis of bacteria, but the bacteria contained, bacteria and germs in the body of the antibody itself with an immune complex, with the blood circulation to the kidneys, then deposited into intrinsic glomerular cells, eventually leading to the occurrence of nephritis.
Acute nephritis mostly in sore throat or upper respiratory tract infection after 1 to 2 weeks of onset. When the disease as follows: there is an important loss of appetite, fatigue, headache, nausea and vomiting; no control fever infection in some patients, the general body temperature at 38 degrees Celsius; urine volume decreased, the color is dark and cloudy, and hematuria, but the duration is not long, a few days later and more into the mirror the vast majority of patients with hematuria; urine routine examination have protein, general after 2 to 3 weeks for a small amount of urine protein, disappeared in 2 to 3 months, such as persistent proteinuria is transformed into chronic nephritis performance
- What Harm Does Chronic Nephritis Bring to Oneself If Pregnan
- There are several kinds of traditional Chinese medicine ther
- What are the effect of pregnancy on women with chronic glome
- What are the symptoms of mild glomerulonephritis ?
- What should chronic nephritis notice? Why does the disease r
- Self - care measures of pregnancy with chronic glomeruloneph
- Why is there no symptom in many patients with chronic glomer
- Nephritis without urinary protein, occult blood, what is the
- Why is the early symptom of nephritis not obvious?
- What are the symptoms of membranous proliferative glomerulon
- The treatment of patients with iga nephropathy need to pay a
- What are the symptoms of acute progressive glomerulonephriti
- Early symptoms of chronic glomerulonephritis have these
- The key point of chronic pyelonephritis treatment
- How to prevent the incidence of chronic nephritis?
- What are the symptoms in different parts of chronic nephriti
- What types of kidney damage are common in Iga nephropathy?
- The treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- What are the diagnostic examinations of the late stage of gl